ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documentation for UK Spouse Visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

AMITABHA
Newly Registered

Documentation for UK Spouse Visa

Post by AMITABHA » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:10 am

Hi,

To prove the genuineness of the relationship, call log, WhatsApp message etc. is to be submitted. My questions are:

1. Since our numbers have been ported to a new service provider, I was told that call log won't be available. I have pulled out the call log from my idiot-phone, using a software. Since it is an output from the software, it won't have the authenticity of getting it from a service provider. Is that OK?

2. I have a huge call log, and so printout is very lengthy. Typically, how much shall be sufficient?

3. Whatsapp chat - again that is huge, how much is sufficient?

Thanks in advance...

batleykhan

Re: Documentation for UK Spouse Visa

Post by batleykhan » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:08 pm

Only send messages that are important to prove relationship for application.No useless chit chats.The ECO doesn't have enough to read more than just a few of them.

AMITABHA
Newly Registered

Re: Documentation for UK Spouse Visa

Post by AMITABHA » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:21 am

Many thanks!

My wife is to apply for UK spouse visa from Kolkata India. She is taking IELTS on 4th May.

I have the following questions. Could you please answer them?

1. The originals, copies and the return envelope is to be sent to Sheffield or submitted at Kolkata office?

2. Can I pay the application fee online using my UK visa card from UK?

3. What are the documents my wife should submit at Kolkata, apart from IELTS exam result, TB certificate, printed and the signed Application form and her passport?

4. How long does it take to get the results of IELTS exam?

Regards,
Amitabha