ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please help: wife FLR (FP)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Nzekells

Please help: wife FLR (FP)

Post by Nzekells » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:51 pm

Thank you for looking into this, eminent contributors.

I got my ILR in March, 2017. However, my dependant wife's FLR(FP) which we varied from initial FLR(FP) Dependant [done 21/09/16] to FLR(FP) Main applicant [varied 2/12/16] is still pending. In the variation application, we asked that they hold the application until a decision is made on mine. I know it will be likely quicker if we varied again to FLR(M) now that I am settled. But she does not have the English Language test secured yet.

To enable her book the test at Trinity College so we can vary application to FLR(M), I have used the Document Request form to ask the HO for her Passport back for identification purposes, twice. Nothing has been received. I am now at the end of my tethers, as even her work place has been patient for quite a while.
Is there anything I can do to to get the passport? Any other way to book these tests? Any other way to expedite action on the application?

Thank you.
Opinion is researchedly mine!