ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Still waiting for a decision.....

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Raj86
India

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by Raj86 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:24 pm

MrClientServer wrote:
Raj86 wrote:
Hey thanks :)
All the best hope you get a answer back soon...
And I am sure after waiting for so long we will get the visa soon...
I just wanna stay positive Nd every month I send them my new payslip and bankstaments just to prove of imployment and income.... so that helps a lot according to me....
And hope for the best guys .... don't worry :)
Hi Raj - Thank you very much. By the way you said u will send payslip and bank stmts every month. Can we send like that and will they accept? Becoz i heard , after application submission they will not accept any more.Anyways Its good idea and doing something better than nothing.
Can you please provide me the UKVI address where you are sending payslips and bank stmts? Infact I want send them my P60 form (2016-2017). Also kindly provide me if any additional things need to take care while sending new documents please.
All the best Raj.

Hey misskatie and mrclientserver :)

I send them to ukvi office
P0 box 5852
Sheffield
S110fx
And they do take photo copies of the sendings....
And I am sure they can't just reject the sendings...
They got to take all the information what we send them....
So I will recommend all to send them whtevrr u want obsly not asking them anything just your documents... and don't forget
To send a return envelope.....
This way nothing wrongs missing or wrong .... and main thing make sure you write a cover letter inside ... with ur details of application Nd etc .....
hope you guys undertand what I mean

UksvMay
Newly Registered

Post by UksvMay » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:09 pm

Spouse settlement Visa (priority) from Pune, India
Biometrics: 2nd May
Docs Received in Sheffield email: 8th May
Asked for return envelope to U.K.(we had included a return envelope to India): 12th May
Enquired about application status by email: 9 June
Reply stating the application is awaiting decision by Ukvi call centre : 16June
Reply by Sheffield (HO) stating that they can't give us updates until 12 weeks have gone by: 19June
Emailed again for status: 18 July not replied yet
Today Called Ukvi and was informed that application is still awaiting a decision and they can't do anything until 1st of August which will be the 61st working day since the receipt of email from Sheffield.
I thought the number of days started from the day of biometrics?

Mehmoods87
Pakistan

Post by Mehmoods87 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:35 pm

Hi guys

I was just reading online and found this on some solicitors page;

"The effect of this change on Family Visa applicants

Since the decision in MM (Lebanon) & Others, many spouse, partner and fiancé visa applications have been on hold. Now the immigration rules have been amended to reflect the Supreme Court’s decision, these applications can move forward, with some now having the chance to succeed where previously, entry-clearance may have been denied"

At least our applications will get looked into:)

Fatzipoo

Post by Fatzipoo » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:51 pm

Raj86 wrote:
MrClientServer wrote:
Raj86 wrote:
I just wanna stay positive Nd every month I send them my new payslip and bankstaments just to prove of imployment and income.... so that helps a lot according to me....
Hi Raj - Thank you very much. By the way you said u will send payslip and bank stmts every month. Can we send like that and will they accept? Becoz i heard , after application submission they will not accept any more.Anyways Its good idea and doing something better than nothing.
Can you please provide me the UKVI address where you are sending payslips and bank stmts? Infact I want send them my P60 form (2016-2017). Also kindly provide me if any additional things need to take care while sending new documents please.
All the best Raj.

P0 box 5852
Sheffield
S110fx
So I will recommend all to send them whtevrr u want obsly not asking them anything just your documents... and don't forget
This way nothing wrongs missing or wrong .... and main thing make sure you write a cover letter inside ... with ur details of application Nd etc .....

Hi,

My mother is suffering from cancer and I didn't mention this in my application, she's a little serious now and my solicitor told me after I should've added this information in as my husband would love to visit her... do you think I could send them my mothers Documents? As honestly he really wants to visit her and everyone keeps saying I should've mentioned this also in my application.

Many thanks

MrClientServer
Mood:
India

Post by MrClientServer » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:07 pm

Raj86 wrote: Hey misskatie and mrclientserver :)

P0 box 5852
Sheffield
S110fx
THank you very much Raj. Really worth of info. Wish you all the best.

MrClientServer
Mood:
India

Post by MrClientServer » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:18 pm

Fatzipoo wrote: Hi,
My mother is suffering from cancer and I didn't mention this in my application, she's a little serious now and my solicitor told me after I should've added this information in as my husband would love to visit her... do you think I could send them my mothers Documents? As honestly he really wants to visit her and everyone keeps saying I should've mentioned this also in my application.
Hi Fatzipoo,
If you can manage to get a letter from GP/NHS with regards of her cancer and treatment and her criticality then there might be a chance to consider. Try to collect following documents
-Cancer related medical documents from GP/Doctor/NHS authorities.
-Official letter or reports from Doctor/Nhs authorities.
Try to get the above and you can collect as many as official documents related to her cancer and them to Sheffiled office. Write a nice and solid letter stating your situation. Include your Application Id, IHS id etc in the covering letter.

Be brave and Wish you all the best. Hope you will receive your visa approval asap.

cutiieepiie
Newly Registered

Post by cutiieepiie » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:16 am

Hey All,

Processing times have been updated July 24th...

https://www.gov.uk/visa-processing-times

Raj86
India

Post by Raj86 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:54 am

Fatzipoo wrote:
Raj86 wrote:
MrClientServer wrote:
Raj86 wrote:
All the best Raj.

P0 box 5852
Sheffield
S110fx

Hi,

Many thanks

Yap of course you should do it asap gatter your mum reports and supporting documents with a cover letter explaining why u sending them this documents and etc .... send it asap
God bless your mum Nd I really hope you get the visa reallyyyyy soonnnn

UksvMay
Newly Registered

Post by UksvMay » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:31 am

Does anyone know what this means? I got it from the visa centre in my country. I'm a bit lost because until yesterday it was awaiting a decision according to Ukvi and the online tracker doesn't recognise my number either.

Dear Full Name,

The processed visa application for GWF reference number - GWFxxxxxxxxx was received at the UK Visa Application Centre on 7/25/2017 1:42 PM .

If a courier service was purchased from VFS Global, your processed application will be delivered to the chosen address.

If not, your documents can be collected during the designated passport collection times.

metanoia
Pakistan

Post by metanoia » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:43 am

It means decision has been made and you can collect the passport unless you purchased courier service in which case it will be delivered.

Tracking is a beta service and work in its own mysterious ways.

Best of luck
Biometrics Karachi 04/08/17
Decision received 11/10 (Visa refused on subsisting relationship)
Acknowledgment 18/12/17
Deadline 02/04/18
Decision withdrawn 26/02/18
Decision overturned 29/03/18
PP submitted 3/4/18
Visa granted 9/4/18

UksvMay
Newly Registered

Post by UksvMay » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:13 am

metanoia wrote:It means decision has been made and you can collect the passport unless you purchased courier service in which case it will be delivered.

Tracking is a beta service and work in its own mysterious ways.

Best of luck
Haha 'mysterious ways' that's true
Thank you so much.
Was a bit nervous since I received nothing from HO (Sheffield)

Mehmoods87
Pakistan

Post by Mehmoods87 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:14 am

Hi MrCleintserver

Good luck and please keep us updated.

Also when did you submit your Biometrics and was your application a priority service?

MrClientServer
Mood:
India

Post by MrClientServer » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:37 am

Mehmoods87 wrote:Hi MrCleintserver
Good luck and please keep us updated.
Also when did you submit your Biometrics and was your application a priority service?
Hi Mehmood- Mine is non-priority application and applied on 14-Dec-2016(includes biometrics). from India Under salaried employer.

Mehmoods87
Pakistan

Post by Mehmoods87 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:46 am

Hi UKsvMay

Good luck with your visa.

Can you keep us updated please:)

Also when did you submit your application/Biometric?

And did you receive a hold email?

Neepa
Newly Registered

Post by Neepa » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:57 am

Hi uksvmay,

We are on the same timeline. According to ukvi online tracker, my application still doesn't recognize. Will wait untill tomorrow if I can get update. will email them again tomorrow. And thats good that you got some information by email atleast. Hope I also get soon.

Settlement (Spouse) visa (Priority):
Application submitted : 24/04/2017
Biometrics enrolled at VFS Mumbai (South), India: 02/05/2017
(All documents scanned and immediately send it to UKVI, Sheffield)
Application acknowledgement by UKVI on : 04/05/2017
Sponsor contacted by UKVI - NO
Interview done by UKVI: NO
Emailed for status enquiry : 27/06/2017 and got reply the same day that your application awaiting a decision which is the last stage before a decision can be made.
Contacted with 'decision made' : awaiting

It's been 60 working day now with no updates.
Please anyone update timeline and help.
Thank you :)

Misskatie

Post by Misskatie » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:07 pm

My solicitor just sent me a brief update:
"Just for your info, my other similar client called the UKBA helpline and was advised (over a week ago) that it will take at least another 30 days for their application to be decided. This was similar to when this happened before. However there is no more hold up due to waiting for new guidelines. it is just a question of them clearing the backlog now."

Sounds like things should get moving now, and the hold is over?

UksvMay
Newly Registered

Post by UksvMay » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:08 pm

Mehmoods87 wrote:Hi UKsvMay

Good luck with your visa.

Can you keep us updated please:)

Also when did you submit your application/Biometric?

And did you receive a hold email?
Hi, thank you
I've already posted my timeline. Biometrics were on the 2nd May 2017. So today is the 60th working day. It's a priority application. I didn't get the on hold email maybe because I went through the complete savings route to fulfil the financial requirement. Praying for a positive outcome

UksvMay
Newly Registered

Post by UksvMay » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:17 pm

Hey Neepa,
I didn't get any information through the HO and my documents are still with them. Got an email this afternoon from vfsglobal that they've received my processed application. The online tracker said 'decided' after 3 hours of this email, it also says that status was updated on 23rd July. Since I opted for courier service I have to wait till it comes to know the outcome of the decision.
When I emailed Ukvi they took a week to reply and the last email went unanswered. What you should do on the 61st day is to ask them to escalate your application. You can either call or email them to do this.
Hope you get your decision soon.

MissOwl
Newly Registered

Post by MissOwl » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:44 pm

Misskatie wrote:My solicitor just sent me a brief update:
"Just for your info, my other similar client called the UKBA helpline and was advised (over a week ago) that it will take at least another 30 days for their application to be decided. This was similar to when this happened before. However there is no more hold up due to waiting for new guidelines. it is just a question of them clearing the backlog now."

Thanks a lot for sharing this, Misskatie! Fingers crossed in a month after 10th of August we will all have visas :)

Geet1328
India

Post by Geet1328 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:04 pm

Hi
So does that mean that the hold is over and they will quickly decide on our applications?!?
But in that case if they only look into the backlog ,people applied post that ie in June and all thr cases will be delayed ?!?!

Neepa
Newly Registered

Post by Neepa » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:06 pm

Hi uksvmay

Yes will do email tomorrow and thats good news for you. You, the courier will be delivered to you within two days as most applicants getting in two days after online decided status. Good luck and thanks for your help :)

Misskatie

Post by Misskatie » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:08 pm

Geet1328 wrote:

Hi
So does that mean that the hold is over and they will quickly decide on our applications?!?
But in that case if they only look into the backlog ,people applied post that ie in June and all thr cases will be delayed ?!?!
Hi Geet1328, not too sure what it means. I'm taking it as the HO couldn't decide any applications where 3rd party support was used to support minimum income, until the new rules were decided. Now they have been published, they can start to work on any applications that were on hold. So they will have to clear the backlog of on hold applications first - meaning we still have a while to wait unfortunately. But the most important thing I'm taking from this, is that the hold is over

Geet1328
India

Post by Geet1328 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:14 pm

Misskatie wrote:
Geet1328 wrote:

Hi
Hi Geet1328, not too sure what it means. I'm taking it as the HO couldn't decide any applications where 3rd party support was used to support minimum income, until the new rules were decided. Now they have been published, they can start to work on any applications that were on hold. So they will have to clear the backlog of on hold applications first - meaning we still have a while to wait unfortunately. But the most important thing I'm taking from this, is that the hold is over

Yeah you are right!!!

I was confused as I happen to read few people here , so I mailed them to ask whether to count the so called 60 workings days from the date of biometric or from the date of submission of documents... so I was told that it is some the day of submission of documents....

Neepa
Newly Registered

Post by Neepa » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:17 pm

Hi UksvMay,

Yes I have checked ukvi inside tracker and its decided on 23rd july and mentioned that I will received my passport within ten days as I have also paid for courier service. Hope we both will get positive result. Finger cross. :)

UksvMay
Newly Registered

Post by UksvMay » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:30 pm

Neepa wrote:Hi UksvMay,

Yes I have checked ukvi inside tracker and its decided on 23rd july and mentioned that I will received my passport within ten days as I have also paid for courier service. Hope we both will get positive result. Finger cross. :)
Yay!! So excited. Praying for a positive result :)