ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

was794

Post by was794 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:42 pm

[quote="RaniG"]Just a quick question a little irrelevant but does anyone know how I can stop myself from visiting this and other immigration forums every 10-15 minutes. I am constantly logging on to see if anyones had any news. I can’t help it I sometimes feel I have no control over it.[/quote]

lol !!!!

REVOLUTION

Post by REVOLUTION » Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:02 pm

hi sorry for late reply

wife applied lahore 22nd june settlement visa

16 weeks later ...nothing...just that further checks are being done??

sent original bank statements,housing report, p60,wage slips,nikah namah,wedding fotos..etc

have no recourse to public funds...SO WHAT CHECKS NEED TO BE DONE ?

THERYE TAKING THE *!!!!ss

quattroamm
Newly Registered

visa ,success

Post by quattroamm » Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:14 am

I dont believe it my wife has been issued a settlement visa.She got the call from gerrys lahore on monday wenjt down tuesday.She was ,expecting had news but she got the visa.I cant really describe the feeling.It has taken ,almost 4 months of heartache and so much ,stress

learner007

Re: visa ,success

Post by learner007 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:37 am

quattroamm wrote:I dont believe it my wife has been issued a settlement visa.She got the call from gerrys lahore on monday wenjt down tuesday.She was ,expecting had news but she got the visa.I cant really describe the feeling.It has taken ,almost 4 months of heartache and so much ,stress
Hiya quattroamm,

Congratulations to you!U must be very excited . this is really very good news.

RaniG

Re: visa ,success

Post by RaniG » Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:29 am

quattroamm wrote:I dont believe it my wife has been issued a settlement visa.She got the call from gerrys lahore on monday wenjt down tuesday.She was ,expecting had news but she got the visa.I cant really describe the feeling.It has taken ,almost 4 months of heartache and so much ,stress
Yay im so happy for you so good to hear such good news on a morning, goodluck for the future the stress and heartache i know all about that i miss my husband sooooo much.

Btw can you please tell us when she applied, did you receive any phone calls etc at your place of work? Was there an interview?

RaniG

Post by RaniG » Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:49 am

9Weeks @ App forwarded to Isl.............. :roll:

bazzy_1

Post by bazzy_1 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:56 am

Hi Guys,

We emailed UKHUB and they sent the email to visa2.islamabad who sent this reply to my wife:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your e-mail enquiry. This is to inform you that to monitor the progress on your visa application/passport, please keep visiting our website www.ukvacpk.com and wait to be contacted by VAC/Gerry's when they have your passport and documents with them for delivery.

Yours truly

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seems like a generic email. Did anyone get the same response aswell when emailing UKHUB.
Regards,

Baz

Post by 2036789 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:15 am

bazzy_1 wrote:Hi Guys,

We emailed UKHUB and they sent the email to visa2.islamabad who sent this reply to my wife:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your e-mail enquiry. This is to inform you that to monitor the progress on your visa application/passport, please keep visiting our website www.ukvacpk.com and wait to be contacted by VAC/Gerry's when they have your passport and documents with them for delivery.

Yours truly

Seems like a generic email. Did anyone get the same response aswell when emailing UKHUB.

This is unbeleivable, I never imagined in my wildest dream that I would be waiting 19 weeks and still no decision. when you submit your papers yopu are relieved hoping to hear something in about 8 weeks you dont imagine that they woud take almost half a year to process it. this is like waiting for an appeal , but even that isnt that bad because aleast you know when the appeal is, with this you have no idea when they will give your passport back. Ok it s my 2nd app and they need to do further checks, but this just redicoulous now how can you hold onto peoples important documents for so long. some people have got decisions in 12-14 weeks, do they really need 7 weeks + extra on mine just to do further checks, its prob all lies and they dont wont to admit how incompetent and slow they in processing my wifes visa. My Mp called them up again today and they tiold her that if she doesnt hear anything in the next week theyll chase it up, shouldnt they already be doing that given that its been 19 weeks sorry to ramble on but I just have to let out some frustration. I just hope inshallah tommorrow brings some god news for us.

I am going to send a harsher e-mail to them today
MM

Post by 2036789 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:17 am

REVOLUTION wrote:hi sorry for late reply

wife applied lahore 22nd june settlement visa

16 weeks later ...nothing...just that further checks are being done??

sent original bank statements,housing report, p60,wage slips,nikah namah,wedding fotos..etc

have no recourse to public funds...SO WHAT CHECKS NEED TO BE DONE ?

THERYE TAKING THE *!!!!ss
They are saying they are making further enquiries on mine too and all my6 papers are straightforward aswell, can I ask you is this your first or 2nd application
MM

REVOLUTION

Post by REVOLUTION » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:38 am

first application......

what is not straightforward is that my previous wife passed away..so i enclosed her death certificate for them...she was from pakistan also....

these ECOs are either lazy or briefed to find ways of refusing visas..

my mp is going to write to the home secratary..but this is causing more stress............

was794

Post by was794 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:31 am

This was the reply i got on the 09/10/09

Thank you for your enquiry.
Please note that information regarding applications can only be discussed with the applicants themselves. If you are a visa applicant please call the Visa Application Centre where you applied, however, if you are sponsoring a visa application then please ask your wife to request details by calling the Visa Application Centre where she applied.

Best Regards

UKHUB Pakistan Enquiries

cheers UKHUB !!! i replied back thanking them for there assistance

Post by 2036789 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:03 am

was794 wrote:This was the reply i got on the 09/10/09

Thank you for your enquiry.
Please note that information regarding applications can only be discussed with the applicants themselves. If you are a visa applicant please call the Visa Application Centre where you applied, however, if you are sponsoring a visa application then please ask your wife to request details by calling the Visa Application Centre where she applied.

Best Regards

UKHUB Pakistan Enquiries

cheers UKHUB !!! i replied back thanking them for there assistance
another irritating generic response
MM

was794

Post by was794 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:21 am

quality !! UKHUB are experts at fobbing people of -
I have learnt the art of deception from them....

RaniG

Post by RaniG » Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:56 pm

I think im the only one visiting today where have you all gone – I guess you’ve all got a life unlike me (my life is away from me) plz pray my husband gets his visa. Sorry if that sounds really soppy lol

TOPGUN

Re: passport

Post by TOPGUN » Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:04 pm

Safina1 wrote:is any1 here waiting for their partner to receive their passport after an allowed appeal? its been nearly 5 months for me and even thou my mp wrote to them - the msg i'm getting is the same - its in a loooonnnnnggggg queue. if any1 knws of sum1 who handed derz in arnd june and has gt it bac cud u let me knw plz. xx
Safina,

I have submitted my passport after an allowed appeal on 12 June 2009 and i m still waiting for it. Its in the queue as per their record. when did you resubmit your passport? from which visa center your partner applied?

Regards,

Urbankurri
Newly Registered

Settlement Visa

Post by Urbankurri » Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:23 pm

Hey everyone, my husband who is currently living in pakistan has applied for a settlement visa for the UK. He applied in mid July but there has not been any response just yet. We have heard that it takes the full 12 weeks to process the application which is fair enough. i think the 12 weeks are over now but my husband is now saying that apparently the sponsor will have to phone the embassy and find out whats happening about the application because if i dont phone they are not going to speed up the application and if i do phone, he will get a response quicker... is this true? or is my hubby being impatient? i know at the moment, there are " severe IT problems" which is delaying all the applications but we have been told NOT to phone and enquiry about the visa application. My cousin got married 1 year and half ago and both of them, her and her hubby constantly phoned and phoned and the embassy got so annoyed that, he still waiting on his visa till this date.. I urge everyone PLEASE DONT PHONE and enquire about ur visa application because they do get annoyed and it does not help anyone.. please be patient.. but ANYWAY... can anyone answer my question and can anyone also tell me any update of anything at all.... what the latest on the visa application process?? how long will i get response? please update me... thank you!!!

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:59 am

The answers to your questions are in the hundred of posts above yours.You need to be patient and wait.

Dont go by figures qouted by UKBA, go by personal experience of applicants such as those in this forum

hello
Newly Registered

Post by hello » Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:49 pm

my three months are going to finish at the end of this month,everyone here is so disappoint that i am loosing my moral---------it looks that i will not get my visa till my end of three months but vac people are saying we process all applications till end of three months except those who require further investigations...........wats that?i am totaly confused.wat will happen.i am loosing my hopes which i dont want.plz guide me.

kayaniii

Post by kayaniii » Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:04 am

Hello bro dnt wory we r all in the same boat my 3 months r going to end on 13th nov but m satisfied cos Allah SWT will do best for me wotever is better

REVOLUTION

Post by REVOLUTION » Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:44 pm

UK border agency are beyond a joke..my mp is going to deal with the home secratary.........

Post by 2036789 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:14 pm

revolution let us know what happened after contacting the home secretary
MM

hello
Newly Registered

Post by hello » Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:35 pm

1- do anyone knows right now bhc isl is dealing which month applicaton............coz i have read the post of someone behind that july applications are in line.

2- has all settlement fresh cases before july has been processed.

3- the appeal cases and fresh cases are processed separately or included in settlement case just.

bazzy_1

Re: reply

Post by bazzy_1 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:15 am

hello wrote:1- do anyone knows right now bhc isl is dealing which month applicaton............coz i have read the post of someone behind that july applications are in line.

2- has all settlement fresh cases before july has been processed.

3- the appeal cases and fresh cases are processed separately or included in settlement case just.
Hi

I think people who applied before July are still waiting for a response. My wife applied in June and she is still waiting. We can't go with what ever they say.

Nothing seems to have changed since the home secetary visted. It looks like the BHC still have a huge backlog.

All we can do is pray to Allah SWT
Regards,

Baz

sahdi

Post by sahdi » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:08 am

hey bazzy

totally agree, nothings changed, the whole system seems to have come to a halt, noone seems to be hearing anything throgh gerrys. iam just fedup. and tired of the whole situation, its getting unbearable at times, and being patient is even more difficult.

romeela
Newly Registered

Post by romeela » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:33 am

Dont worry guys, i'm sure they are work faster now, as my brother wife had recieved a call on friday to collect her passport, and by the grace of allah she has got her visa and she had been waiting since 4th june 2009, inshallah dont worry guys i'm sure you lot will be getting good news soon. And i will be making lots of dua for you all.