ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

bazzy_1

Post by bazzy_1 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:55 am

Hi All,

My wife got a reply from BHC on friday. But one significant thing we noticed was that we emailed uk.HUB, who then forwarded the email to visa.Islamabad (BHC). So it seems UKBA have done there bit and its BHC that are slacking.

Anyone else recently recieved a generic email from BHC
Regards,

Baz

hello
Newly Registered

Post by hello » Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:13 pm

what kind of reply ur wife got

bazzy_1

Post by bazzy_1 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:53 pm

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your e-mail enquiry. This is to inform you that to monitor the progress on your visa application/passport, please keep visiting our website www.ukvacpk.com and wait to be contacted by VAC/Gerry's when they have your passport and documents with them for delivery.

Yours truly
Regards,

Baz

hello
Newly Registered

Post by hello » Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:17 pm

gerry fedics has updated about September month processing time.
LHR............ in 3 months only 30%applicants received their decision out of 142.
isl...............in 3 months only 15%applicants received decision out of 632.
what will happen next. GOD BLESS US

bazzy_1

Re: reply

Post by bazzy_1 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:12 am

hello wrote:gerry fedics has updated about September month processing time.
LHR............ in 3 months only 30%applicants received their decision out of 142.
isl...............in 3 months only 15%applicants received decision out of 632.
what will happen next. GOD BLESS US
Well atleast they are more accurate with the stats this month.
For the last 6 months they have been showing incorrect figures. But like the great Batley Khan once told me it takes 4 months approx for them to give a decision.
Regards,

Baz

t_a786

help help

Post by t_a786 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:11 pm

Hi all,

My MP got reply for my hubby's appeal. The AIT saying that we sent the appeal late and requesting the reason. But

Applied 29th April 09
rejected 8th May 09
Recieved response 18th Auguast 09
Lodged Appeal 2nd Sep 09,
Appeal recieved AIT 9th Sep 09,
MP got involve 25th Sep 09.
MP rec repl. 20th Oct 09.

I don't know how they worked it out that appeal was out of time. from 19th August when recieving documents it was until 28th Sep. So I was not out of time in sending apeal. What they playing at.

I am so upset my MP is know writing to them to explain. I have done all that in letters. Ohhhh also they cant tell me anything because it is my hubby's appeal.

Help me please

t_a 786

Jjay
Newly Registered

:(

Post by Jjay » Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:52 pm

17 weeks today!!!!

even though we had a positive response from MP still waiting!!!

Urbankurri
Newly Registered

Re: :(

Post by Urbankurri » Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:27 pm

omg!!! 17 weeks??? ru serious?? :( sorrry is it for ur wife or hubby? is it true that its more easier for girls to get visa than guys?
anyway, that ashame u have to wait that long!! i sorry to hear that.. im still waiting on my hubby's visa and it has been 13 weeks now.dont worry inshallah, it will b worth it at the end.. i pray for everyone that is going through the same heartache! :(
i hope u dont mind me asking, but what does it say on the website wen ur track your passport? thanks

Jjay wrote:17 weeks today!!!!

even though we had a positive response from MP still waiting!!!

hello
Newly Registered

Post by hello » Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:29 pm

our current pakistani situation is very critical,all schools and colleges are closed for unlimited time in the whole country.i am very worried whether it will effect our visa processing or not. have any one idea about it.

Post by 2036789 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:01 am

I got another reply from the ukhub last friday after sending them a stronger email

this is what I sent them:

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am writing to find out what exactly is happening with my application, I applied on june the 4th, it is now 19 weeks since ive applied and Im still waiting for a decsion . At the time that I applied I was told it would take 2 months to process and get back, It is now over four months and it is still not finished being processed,. I know perople who have applied for settlement visa after us and have got there visa's back. I do not understand why my application is taking so long. I understand you told my husbands Mp that further checks have to be made on my application but this was told to my husbands local MP six weeks ago. so please please can you chase it up and give me some detailed information onto what stage my application has reached and how much longer I need to wait, as it is getting very frustrating fo me and my husband having to wait so long.

and they replied :

Dear
As you can appreciate we have thousands of cases to deal with and your wife's application will be dealt with in turn. This is a very busy visa section and sometimes we cannot meet all the processing time, due to back logs and staff shortages.

and they replied :
I was hoping that they would give mme some idea on how much longer its going to take, but just another irritating response." your wife application will be dealt in turn" lol after 20 weeks now shouldnt it be my turn now, how long to they need

also yesterday I had some bad news that my uncle past away in pakistan, puts evcerything into context, please everyone pray for him thank you
MM

rizzy2193

Post by rizzy2193 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:53 am

2036789 - which email address did you send the email to?

Post by 2036789 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:30 am

rizzy2193 wrote:2036789 - which email address did you send the email to?
ukhub.pakistangeneralenquiries@fco.gov.uk
MM

Urbankurri
Newly Registered

Post by Urbankurri » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:00 am

im soo sorry to hear about ur uncle... :(
has it been really 20 weeks now?? :o for a wife??? thats ridiculous!!!

2036789 wrote:I got another reply from the ukhub last friday after sending them a stronger email

this is what I sent them:

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am writing to find out what exactly is happening with my application, I applied on june the 4th, it is now 19 weeks since ive applied and Im still waiting for a decsion . At the time that I applied I was told it would take 2 months to process and get back, It is now over four months and it is still not finished being processed,. I know perople who have applied for settlement visa after us and have got there visa's back. I do not understand why my application is taking so long. I understand you told my husbands Mp that further checks have to be made on my application but this was told to my husbands local MP six weeks ago. so please please can you chase it up and give me some detailed information onto what stage my application has reached and how much longer I need to wait, as it is getting very frustrating fo me and my husband having to wait so long.

and they replied :

Dear
As you can appreciate we have thousands of cases to deal with and your wife's application will be dealt with in turn. This is a very busy visa section and sometimes we cannot meet all the processing time, due to back logs and staff shortages.

and they replied :
I was hoping that they would give mme some idea on how much longer its going to take, but just another irritating response." your wife application will be dealt in turn" lol after 20 weeks now shouldnt it be my turn now, how long to they need

also yesterday I had some bad news that my uncle past away in pakistan, puts evcerything into context, please everyone pray for him thank you

Post by 2036789 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:39 am

yes it will be exactly 20 weeks since my wife applied tommorrow she applied on the 4th of june now ive just resigned myself to thinking im going hear something by end of december, im past the angry frustrated stage now
MM

sabah

so sorry to haer about your uncle

Post by sabah » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:52 am

Inilaha Wa Rajaoon may Allah Subhaan Wa Talla gtrant him peace and jannat and give all family sabre Ameen
Last edited by sabah on Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sabah

Post by sabah » Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:00 pm

salaam all these so called
ukhub.pakistangeneralenquiries@fco.gov.uk are a joke they dont reply very well to emails sent several after so many weeks i get response please read all including the email addresss
i rang the number and they said the email and the number was sent by mistake i just got a automatic rely from them .they really getting me down :twisted:

i pray 4 all Insha Allah we hear good news soon, :roll:

REVOLUTION

Post by REVOLUTION » Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:36 pm

These JOKERS at ukborders cLAIM to have reached a decision by 24 weeks 100% !!!!

i wish they have to go through what we all are being put through !!!

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:42 pm

Hi all,

My MP got reply for my hubby's appeal. The AIT saying that we sent the appeal late and requesting the reason. But

Applied 29th April 09
rejected 8th May 09
Recieved response 18th Auguast 09
Lodged Appeal 2nd Sep 09,
Appeal recieved AIT 9th Sep 09,
MP got involve 25th Sep 09.
MP rec repl. 20th Oct 09.

I don't know how they worked it out that appeal was out of time. from 19th August when recieving documents it was until 28th Sep. So I was not out of time in sending apeal. What they playing at.
Are you sure about your facts. You say your application got rejected on 8th May, but you didnt get refusal notice till 18th August ( thats nearly three and a half month later......!!!!!!).

I dont think that is right. Where has the refusal notice being for over 3 months???. Have you got proof that you recieved in August?.

On the times you have given above, you are well over the time limit by which you have to get your papers in ( ie May - August) and therefore AIT were right to say what they have said to your MP.

was794

Post by was794 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:46 pm

Parts of the conversetion in UK Embassy in Pakistan between the Visa Oficer and a Pakistani applicant for a visa:
O: All your responses must be oral, OK?
A: OK
O: What school did you go to?
A: Oral.
After a short explaination, the conversation continued:
O: What is your date of birth?
A: July fifteenth.
O: What year?
A: Every year.

lmao !!!

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:50 pm

Not sure which is funny, your joke or the advert for Single Muslim UK marriage below. :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

was794

Post by was794 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:32 pm

lol - its not there anymore but i have noticed it before -- they know how to target there market very effectively ! :D

Safina1

TOPGUN

Post by Safina1 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:07 pm

TOPGUN my husband handed his passport in on 4th june at mirpur vac but we have not got it back yet. i think i posted you a note on a different forum too.

bazzy_1

Post by bazzy_1 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:12 pm

Hi Was,

That was Hilarious.
BTW have you heard anything new about your wifes visa or you still waiting.
My wifes application is approaching 17 weeks and still no news.

Batley Khan - In your opinion is it worth contacting my MP, or can this have a negative effect on my wifes visa application. As people on the forum have contacted there MP but it hasnt really seemed to speed up the process

Praying to Allah SWT that things get better soon for all of us
Regards,

Baz

R1z
Newly Registered

Post by R1z » Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:50 pm

Salaam to all

Just that all know - if you text or phone from mobile to mobile from england to pakistan to your spouse - you can register (orange pay as you go members only) your mobile online and get call/text history as proof that you have been in contact with your spouse. Just a suggestion as its difficult to prove with calling cards - and if your mobile isn't on contract its not possible to provide this proof.

All you do is visit the site register your number and the site allows you to access call history.

An update on my husbands visa progress: we sent the appeal on the 3rd of OCT and got a reply today that a pending hearing date will be sent after 26th FEB 2010! Very heart breaking to have to wait until after this date so....

Wish the rest all the best.

Salaam

Urbankurri
Newly Registered

Post by Urbankurri » Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:45 pm

im sorry but i dont understand what you're saying but are you saying now that instead of resolving application in 12 weeks, its defo up to 24 weeks now???

quote="REVOLUTION"]These JOKERS at ukborders cLAIM to have reached a decision by 24 weeks 100% !!!!

i wish they have to go through what we all are being put through !!![/quote]