ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

RaniG

Post by RaniG » Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:40 pm

@Sahdi a big congrats to you

most people who tend to contact their MPs get good news iv noticed

Jjay
Newly Registered

:)

Post by Jjay » Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:12 pm

hi Sahdi,

great news, my MP also told me my wifes visa is approved about 2 weeks ago, applied from Islamabad 23rd June.

cant wait for the call now!

desperate__wife

Post by desperate__wife » Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:22 pm

shadi...congratulations on my behalf as well..

PEACE!

D_W

bazzy_1

Post by bazzy_1 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:10 pm

Hi sahdi,

Congrats,

I am sure u are elated. Now for gerry's to give u a call.

My wife applied on 26th june so i am hoping a decision has been made on her visa aswell. I emailed my MP yesterday but he hasnt replied to me. I hope he can chase the visa for me aswell.

Please remember us in your prayers
Regards,

Baz

hello
Newly Registered

Post by hello » Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:20 pm

are people getting their fresh case of settlement visas now a days or not coz i applied on 31st of july waiting anxiously for my visa.my 12 weeks going to an end.plz pray 4 me.i cant wait more.

sahdi

Post by sahdi » Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:39 pm

hi everyone

Thankyou so much for the wishes. i pray that all other members going through this process get good news soon Inshallah. Its the best feeling ever.

Its true what they say, sabr kaa phaal meeta hota hai!!!!

The first thing I did was to read shukar kay nafl.

hello
Newly Registered

Post by hello » Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:02 pm

no one is here to listen my statement.....i am quite disturbed...for how much time i have to wait.........my husband is on idefinate leave and i applied for setlement......my 12 weeks going to be finished.........when i will get my visa

bazzy_1

Re: reply

Post by bazzy_1 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:16 pm

hello wrote:no one is here to listen my statement.....i am quite disturbed...for how much time i have to wait.........my husband is on idefinate leave and i applied for setlement......my 12 weeks going to be finished.........when i will get my visa
Hello,

Unfortunaly you need to be patient like everyone on this forum has been, its painful i know but inshallah you will get good news aswell
Regards,

Baz

rizzy2193

Post by rizzy2193 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:31 pm

congrats sahdi! Yeah I've noticed that all us speaking via our MP's have received good news .... Was, myself and more of us all applied early June (June 11th for me) and we have approval, but still waiting on passport to come back!!

Its taking a real long time !! Are the student's visa done yet?!

hello
Newly Registered

Post by hello » Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:33 pm

are people here with fresh case getting visa or not now a days coz people who applied for students getting their calls from gerry.........are they considering settlement visas r not.wat is the fault of settlement people....y they r not giving us good news....i will be mad i want to go to my husband.y my prayers are not accomplishing. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

REVOLUTION

Post by REVOLUTION » Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:46 pm

my advice to ALL FORUM MEMBERS.....escalate the issue to your local MP.let them take the case on for you...

they need to be made aware of the mess uk borders is in and the suffering it is causing uk citizens....

then ring the mps office chasing a response...

i have been chasing them for 10 weeks...

sahdi

Post by sahdi » Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:55 pm

my hubby applied on 22nd June. hello, dont think your prayers aren't being answered, just be patient, it exactly 4 months since my hubby applied and thank god we got good news today.

a member on another forum whose husbnad applied on the 15th June, had his visa appproved on the 20th september and also found out through MP last week, went to gerrys for the past 10 days in a row, everyday, and collected the passport on Tuesday this week.

So all those waiting to collect passports after confirmation should definitly ask their partners to visit Gerrys if they live nearby. This member actually lived in Islamabad so it was very convinient.

REVOLUTION

Post by REVOLUTION » Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:09 pm

The cost of dealing with a complaint from an mp is estimated to be £300 according to the UK BORDERS CUSTOMER STRATEGY 2009-2012...

LIN HOMER is the chief executive..how she has a job i dont know...

hello
Newly Registered

Post by hello » Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:33 pm

is MP is helpful for appeal cases

REVOLUTION

Post by REVOLUTION » Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:01 pm

definately.....get onto your MP....thats wat he's there

t_a786

Re: reply

Post by t_a786 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:01 pm

Hi Hello,

Yes I have appealled for my husband's case and my MP is helping me with it. The AIT people are responding to him more then me. I tried sending emails but were not getting anywhere.

It has been 6 weeks they are responding to my MP things are moving.

Many thansk

Post by 2036789 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:57 pm

REVOLUTION wrote:definately.....get onto your MP....thats wat he's there
Congrats so pleased for you sahdi!!

My Mp seems to be useless compared to some of the peoples MP's. The Mp has not directly writing to the bhc in my case, its hes secretary who is calling the bhc to find out whats happening with the visa, so sahdi and revolution i just want to know is it the MP himself in your cases contacting the bhc, maybe thats why your getting better information then me, and has the MP wroite a letter to them or e-mailed them
MM

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:11 pm

Well done Sahdi. please remember and pray for the other ladies that are desperate to hear some news of their loved ones.

Good luck for future :P

sahdi

Post by sahdi » Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:23 am

hi

My MPs assistant/secretary did all the correspondance with the UKBA.

Asif121
Newly Registered

How to track visa??

Post by Asif121 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:19 am

Hi all
Im finally in Pakistan now :D an the weather is absoulutely gorjus an im so glad to be with my wife right now, Visa for settlement has been applied here in lahore just over a week ago, just wanted to know if u guys cud point me in the right direction for tracking the visa, wat refernce number do i need from the paperwork we got from the fedex/gerrys VAC centre ? i have a number that starts with LHE but there is a few dashes in between the whole number, also wat site do i need to go to, there is a site called visadropbox.com that has a space for entering a tracking number called computer number in the top left hand corner of the site but any number i enter doesnt work

i have been to the ukvacpk site too but cud not find any links to track the application,
i know its really early days yet but just wanted to know where to look in the future,
all advice wud be most welcome thanks.

bazzy_1

Re: How to track visa??

Post by bazzy_1 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:43 am

Asif121 wrote:Hi all
Im finally in Pakistan now :D an the weather is absoulutely gorjus an im so glad to be with my wife right now, Visa for settlement has been applied here in lahore just over a week ago, just wanted to know if u guys cud point me in the right direction for tracking the visa, wat refernce number do i need from the paperwork we got from the fedex/gerrys VAC centre ? i have a number that starts with LHE but there is a few dashes in between the whole number, also wat site do i need to go to, there is a site called visadropbox.com that has a space for entering a tracking number called computer number in the top left hand corner of the site but any number i enter doesnt work

i have been to the ukvacpk site too but cud not find any links to track the application,
i know its really early days yet but just wanted to know where to look in the future,
Hi Asif,

The reference number will be somthing like LHE\XXXXXX\XXXXXX\X
You enter the dashes aswell.
The site to track it from is https://www.vfsglobal.org/UKG-PassportT ... /ddzHqXg==
If this link does not work then scroll to the bottom of the ukvackpk website home page and you will see a link for track your passport. Click on the link and it will take it to the tracking website

hope this helps
Regards,

Baz

Asif121
Newly Registered

Re: How to track visa??

Post by Asif121 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:58 pm

bazzy_1 wrote:
Asif121 wrote:Hi all

Hi Asif,

The reference number will be somthing like LHE\XXXXXX\XXXXXX\X
You enter the dashes aswell.
The site to track it from is https://www.vfsglobal.org/UKG-PassportT ... /ddzHqXg==
If this link does not work then scroll to the bottom of the ukvackpk website home page and you will see a link for track your passport. Click on the link and it will take it to the tracking website

hope this helps

It says "Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC on" thats all it says no date ?? well as i guessed im sure thats all it will say fo some time now, i guess i just have to wait an see wat happens closer to the 12 weeks stage,

wud be nice to know how many other people are in the same stage as me an hows long its been showing this message on the tracking site, inshallah its good news for all those concerned im juts going to concentrate on ejoying the next few months with my wife.

saika
Newly Registered

Post by saika » Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:15 pm

sahdi wrote:hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

iam sooooooooooooo happpyyyyyyyyyyyyy

my mp just mailed me to tell me that my hubbys visa has been approved

yahoooooooooooo

hello sahdi mubark hoooooooooo aap ko :o :lol: :P pray for me it 7 months my hasband submited his passport no reply. :( i want to know how to track passport ? i tried ukvapk sit on trcking it asks for refernce which starts GRY-PK- ............. AND DATE OF BIRTH but when i enter the ref it says invaild search my hasband subitted in islambad in march . heeeeeelp me i been seting in this boat for long time floating .

Post by 2036789 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:47 pm

batleykhan wrote:Well done Sahdi. please remember and pray for the other ladies that are desperate to hear some news of their loved ones.

Good luck for future :P
And the men :p
MM

sabah

hi

Post by sabah » Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:07 pm

salaam ssi bohat mubbarak ho Allah Subhan Wa Talla aap ki har dua aur har khushi mazoor karah Ameen please pray 4 me my husband submittted his app on 22july i had email on wendsday saying they have made a decision and now im awaiting for my husbands passport to go back to gerrys and ready 4 collection Insha Allah