ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

go2khurram
Member of Standing

Post by go2khurram » Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:40 pm

was794 wrote:go2khurram congratulations...!!
So the passport was stamped on the 14/10/09 and the statu changed on line on the 29/10/09...
could i ask if you got a phone call or did you just go to the embassy once the status changed online??

Saika - what problems are you having ?? whats the refrence number your trying to use online ??
The refrence number you need to use should look like this (go2khurram quoted this before !!!)

ISL/300609/094947/1

LHE/160609/094945/1

The first 3 letters indicate the centre you applied:
LHE = LAHORE
ISL - ISLAMMABAD
the next 6 digits indicate the date of the application.
the next 6 digits i would presume is the refrence for the application and the 1 at the end is standard.

Saika - make sure you putting in the /// (dashes) and also the first three letters have to be in capitals (upper case)

this is the link to check status online -
https://www.vfsglobal.org/UKG-PassportT ... /ddzHqXg==

Im still waiting for my Mrs VISA - im gonna go back to the homeland in 2 weeks and may pay a visit to the embassy to see what gwan...

Thanks was!

We haven't receive any phone call from gerry. Once the status change ur passport gets ready to collect ...no need to wait phone calls.

go2khurram
Member of Standing

Post by go2khurram » Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:41 pm

TOPGUN wrote:go2khurram, Congrats. Really happy to hear the good news.
Thanks TopGun ...

hello
Newly Registered

to rani ji

Post by hello » Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:13 pm

hello......i have submitted my settlement fresh case via lhr visa centre on 31st july........and status still same forwarded to isl its about 13 weeks.how much i have to wait when i will get my visa. every week has a thought but no change in status..........i am missing my husband he also missing me.....wat should i do..how can we say plz give us our visasssssss.

Hussaini
Newly Registered

Re: Update status today

Post by Hussaini » Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:14 pm

go2khurram wrote:
go2khurram wrote:It might helps those who are waiting for " something" from Gerry...

I submitt my infant's application under HSMP dependent

Application date 30/6/2009

processed application in Abu Dhabi : 13/10/2009

After exactly 4 months status updated on gerry's website

Status updated : 29/10/2009

Status: Your application is ready for collection; please visit the UK Visa Application Centre where you submitted your visa application to collect the same

Now will collect the passport tomorrow afternoon.

I Hope for the best.

We collect the passport today with stamped visa. Thanks to Allah .
Visa stamp date was 14/10/2009.

Funniest part of this story is that to day i also receive email from BHC Islamabad against my query regarding status and they said :
Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you for your e-mail .

Kindly note that your application is being handled in British Embassy Abu Dhabi . Please contact following e-mail address for further help and assistance.

visa.abudhabi@fco.gov.uk

You can also contact them through fax number 009712 6101587.

You can also monitor the progress on your visa application through Gerry's website www.ukvacpk.com by inserting tracking ID number which starts from GRY-PK....................

Regards,

So was can get an idea that how much they aware about the status of applications ...lolz
Many congrats go2Khuram,

I applied for my wife's visa on 7 Aug 2009 and no result so far. Is is worth sending an email to visa.abudhabi@fco.gov.uk for an update or by sending a fax?

saika
Newly Registered

Post by saika » Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:49 pm

go2khurram wrote:
was794 wrote:go2khurram congratulations...!!
So the passport was stamped on the 14/10/09 and the statu changed on line on the 29/10/09...
could i ask if you got a phone call or did you just go to the embassy once the status changed online??

Saika - what problems are you having ?? whats the refrence number your trying to use online ??
The refrence number you need to use should look like this (go2khurram quoted this before !!!)

ISL/300609/094947/1

LHE/160609/094945/1

The first 3 letters indicate the centre you applied:
LHE = LAHORE
ISL - ISLAMMABAD
the next 6 digits indicate the date of the application.
the next 6 digits i would presume is the refrence for the application and the 1 at the end is standard.

Saika - make sure you putting in the /// (dashes) and also the first three letters have to be in capitals (upper case)

this is the link to check status online -
https://www.vfsglobal.org/UKG-PassportT ... /ddzHqXg==

Im still waiting for my Mrs VISA - im gonna go back to the homeland in 2 weeks and may pay a visit to the embassy to see what gwan...

Thanks was!

We haven't receive any phone call from gerry. Once the status change ur passport gets ready to collect ...no need to wait phone calls.

hi was794
sallam brother

i have tried the number but no luck . which paper will this num would be on . my passport call letter has only GRY-PK-............. NUM ONLY I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO

lahore001
Newly Registered

Re: Update status today

Post by lahore001 » Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:30 pm

go2khurram wrote:It might helps those who are waiting for " something" from Gerry...

I submitt my infant's application under HSMP dependent

Application date 30/6/2009

processed application in Abu Dhabi : 13/10/2009

After exactly 4 months status updated on gerry's website

Status updated : 29/10/2009

Status: Your application is ready for collection; please visit the UK Visa Application Centre where you submitted your visa application to collect the same

Now will collect the passport tomorrow afternoon.

I Hope for the best.
Congratulations Buddy.

Glad that at least there is slight movement in BHC. I was thinking they are sleeping all the time.

was794

Post by was794 » Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:45 am

saika - i have no idea what that refrence is... sorry.
Did you apply on line ?
i think there is a diffrent system for people that apply online.

try this link :

https://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/AppProcess/s_Login.aspx

michelle_steve
Newly Registered

Post by michelle_steve » Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:49 am

my husband got visa yesterday from gerry office islamabad

was794

Post by was794 » Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:23 pm

michelle_steve - congratulations..
can i ask you for some information? when was the application submitted? was it a spouse visa and did you get a phone call of them?

thanks

learner007

Michelle

Post by learner007 » Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:58 pm

Congratulations Michelle
Really happy for you.
Can I ask when did ur husband applied and from which city?
Its been more than 15 weeks since my husband applied no news yet!

:(

TOPGUN

Post by TOPGUN » Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:14 pm

michelle_steve wrote:my husband got visa yesterday from gerry office islamabad
Congrats Michelle. Really glad to hear the good news.

michelle_steve
Newly Registered

Post by michelle_steve » Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:26 am

i am english lady married with my husband from pakistan,his visa was refused at 2007,also dismissed in ait then he apply again,in 2009 july and he got visa stamp on his passport at 21 oct,make me very happy, i have twice misscarriage because of this visa tension,if any one want to know what documents my husband applied for his settlement visa,i will be very happy,thanks for all your concern ,

kayaniii

Post by kayaniii » Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:59 pm

Wah g wah Jiyo Gorayoo

Jjay
Newly Registered

Post by Jjay » Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:56 pm

sounds fake to me!!

if she is an English lady, why is her english soo bad?

sounds like a pakistani to me, someone trying to get some attention are they?

hello
Newly Registered

Post by hello » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:37 pm

hum kab say bathay huay hein 13 haftay ho chalay in ko visa mill gya english mam lucky............asay kon say documents diya thay.ALLAH hum gareeboon pay bhi raham karay.

tcpip_helper

Post by tcpip_helper » Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:30 pm

Jjay wrote:sounds fake to me!!

if she is an English lady, why is her english soo bad?

sounds like a pakistani to me, someone trying to get some attention are they?
whats wrong with her english?

kayaniii

Post by kayaniii » Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:11 am

hello wrote:hum kab say bathay huay hein 13 haftay ho chalay in ko visa mill gya english mam lucky............asay kon say documents diya thay.ALLAH hum gareeboon pay bhi raham karay.
o yar that was an apeal case n her hubby got visa in proper time which every 1 gets n i didnt see any thing wrong in her english
my 12th week is goin on n status is still same (haa shame) :(

TOPGUN

Post by TOPGUN » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:19 am

kayaniii wrote:
hello wrote:hum kab say bathay huay hein 13 haftay ho chalay in ko visa mill gya english mam lucky............asay kon say documents diya thay.ALLAH hum gareeboon pay bhi raham karay.
o yar that was an apeal case n her hubby got visa in proper time which every 1 gets n i didnt see any thing wrong in her english
Her case was not an appeal case. As per her statement, she applied in 2007 then went for an appeal which was turned down by AIT and then her husband applied again with a fresh application in 2009. I agree with few guys up there, her ENGLISH is different. :)

learner007

Post by learner007 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:32 am

Hi all

After waiting for more than 15 weeks we got the following email from UK HUB
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear

Your visa application has been processed you will receive a call from Gerry's International to submit your passport. Your patient in this regard is highly appreciated.

Regards

UKHUB Pakistan

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really pray to ALLAH that we get good news after waiting for this long.Please guys pray for us.

kayaniii

Post by kayaniii » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:30 am

TOPGUN wrote:
kayaniii wrote:
Her case was not an appeal case. As per her statement, she applied in 2007 then went for an appeal which was turned down by AIT and then her husband applied again with a fresh application in 2009. I agree with few guys up there, her ENGLISH is different. :)
han han wohi ;)

was794

Post by was794 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:26 am

learner007 - best of luck lad.... hope it is good news for you. let us know what happens. Are you waiting for the phone call ? or are you going to pop down to the embassy anyway?

was794

Post by was794 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:30 am

learner007 - i have just read your post again - it was an email you recieved!!! i though it message from the online tracking system. good luck anyway....

Jjay
Newly Registered

Post by Jjay » Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:30 am

If you are educated and raised in England, you're written english can't be that bad.

For you who think there is nothing wrong with her written English then people read again.

definitely fake probably from pakistan.

Baazigar
Newly Registered

Post by Baazigar » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:11 am

Hi Guys

I have been reading this forum for quite a while now and never really thought about posting. However finally gave in to the temptation and just wanted to say be patient people and all will work out fine.

I know its frustrating as i am in the same boat

was794

Post by was794 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:46 am

[quote="Jjay"]If you are educated and raised in England, you're written english can't be that bad.

For you who think there is nothing wrong with her written English then people read again.

definitely fake probably from pakistan.[/quote]

lol -
we dont know for sure. ignorance is dangerous. BUT it does seem suspect to me..

tcpip_helper im sure if you read her (or he??) post again slowly youl find many many mistakes...!!