ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

*Nazia
BANNED

Re: Hmmm

Post by *Nazia » Thu May 10, 2012 1:26 pm

Rehan Arain wrote:@ Y3NVY...Come on...I will see how your Visa goes.( Desperatley to see).

How do you know the sole reason.....Be sensible.....Some time Allah decides best.

Don't think you are too much of a Saint.
Rehan... That is an insult.

I will see how your visa goes, are you implying just because she said king2be wife visa was rejected you wish the same outcome for her?

Please grow up.
09/03/2012 Application Submitted - Mirpur
03/03/2012 Application Forwarded - Islamabad OC
23/03/2012 Application Forwarded - BHC For Process

Waiting: 68 working days

som1984

Post by som1984 » Thu May 10, 2012 1:27 pm

king2be98 wrote:
som1984 wrote: King, when you say attested can this be done by a lawyer.

i got married on the 15/4/12, my father in law got the nikkah name translated into english and registered with the union council. i heard before that you need to have the name and address written on the back of the translation of the person who translated it. are you saying now that i need to get someone like a lawyer from pakistan to attest it?
It can be, depends on where it is, in Pakistan use a noteable officer or Notary to stamp it, your relatives in Pakistan should know where the Notary Officer's building is.

If you're doing it here, then yes an Urdu speaking lawyer will need to attest it.

As for registered with the Union Council, as with BluMango, I will re-itterate. You need it registered on their computer database. So make sure you have it registered with the Union Council and that they put it on the computer database. Someone must go to them and tell them to do it, otherwise they sometimes don't.

So documents you need in terms of the Nikah.

1. Original Urdu Nikah Nama - With Union Council Seal/Stamp on it.
2. Translation of the Nikah Nama - Attested by an urdu and english speaking lawyer/notary/officer.
3. NADRA Marriage Certificate - Union Council give this when it's on the database, if it's not on the database you won't get it.

Good luck.
thaks mate, my father in law did have a translated version that was pinted out with a stamp on it. i will ask him if it is the version where they registerd it on the computer. i think i just need someone to translate it and sign it.

luckily i asked as i was only going to het my mrs to submit the two copies luckily i have found out it is three not two. thanks king

Rehan Arain

Post by Rehan Arain » Thu May 10, 2012 1:28 pm

@ Nazia...

How do you come to that Conclusion.

Some times you Guys do too much of a show off....Prayers are personal things....so dont tell the whole world.

*Nazia
BANNED

Post by *Nazia » Thu May 10, 2012 1:28 pm

Shatif wrote:
Rehan Arain wrote:@ Y3NVY...Come on...I will see how your Visa goes.( Desperatley to see).

How do you know the sole reason.....Be sensible.....Some time Allah decides best.

Don't think you are too much of a Saint.
Rehan for your attention these kinds of post are not welcome here, you or anybody else has no right to question anybody if you guys cant say anything nice and productive then keep shtum.
Exactly, speak good or remain silent.

King2be removed his comments, masha'Allah you must have realised that the way you are going is totally uncalled for.

Lets get back onto topic and talk immigartion.

It's not everyday that someone asks immigration questions. By reading the previous posts their questions will be answered.

*Nazia
BANNED

Post by *Nazia » Thu May 10, 2012 1:31 pm

Rehan Arain wrote:@ Nazia...

How do you come to that Conclusion.

Some times you Guys do too much of a show off....Prayers are personal things....so dont tell the whole world.
What prayers? Please tell me where in thw Qur'an and Sunnah it says they are personal?

Well, for your kind information please do show me where I have showed off apart from talk from an inslamic perspective. Ya Allah its like you are all ashamed to talk like a Muslim....

And where have I told the whole world? The only du'aa I have made is that may Allah grant everyone's visa and grant them sabr, including you. Do you not want the du'aas?

Rehan Arain

Post by Rehan Arain » Thu May 10, 2012 1:35 pm

@ Shatif matey.

Y3NY & Nazia.....Druming up some body's Visa Rejection....and linking it to his attitude is not nice thing to say.

Allah knows the every thing....and he decides best for People.

I will say this last thing.....and that's it.....Atleast King 2 B is helpful.
Last edited by Rehan Arain on Thu May 10, 2012 1:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.

som1984

Post by som1984 » Thu May 10, 2012 1:35 pm

evertime i have a question King2be has always given me great advice. thanks bro youve been a great help

*Nazia
BANNED

Post by *Nazia » Thu May 10, 2012 1:39 pm

som1984 wrote:evertime i have a question King2be has always given me great advice. thanks bro youve been a great help
We never said his advice is never useful, it is.

Its just when he starts making stupid remarks about us when we say insha'Allah etc...

Wont we defend our deen....???

aimsal

Post by aimsal » Thu May 10, 2012 1:39 pm

*Y3NVY* wrote:
*Nazia wrote:@ ALL the members on here

Do any off you have any problem with others saing In Shaa Allah etc... on here?
sis i dont think anyone will/would have a problem...

the one who clearly did Allah swt never granted his wife visa...

just goes to show

THAT IS ALL!!
array easy easy... dont say like that, Lets not waste our energies on such things.

King bro feels its useless thats his point of view but still he peaks through. Its an open forum everyone has the right to say what they feel and about passing on Duas and sharing moments with the people on this forum I feel strong.

Yes the forum gives me strength. When I look at the patience of others I feel great and it makes me strong and brings in patience.

Stay calm and have patience everyone...
Last edited by aimsal on Thu May 10, 2012 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
29-03-2012 Application submitted at Karachi
29-03-2012 application forwarded to islamabad oc
13-04-2012 application forwarded to bhc for process

Gregarious
Member of Standing

Post by Gregarious » Thu May 10, 2012 1:40 pm

Brother many times I have told you to refrain from making such comments like these. We are MUSLIMS and this is the Arabic language off saying it. If you dont like it them dont bother posting and reading the comments.

Kasme it really upsets me that my brother in Islam has a problem with us all saying the names off Allah, Praising our Lord.

And what questions are you talking about? We answer them, only someone just asked about the nikkah nama being attested, if you didnt get there first someone else would have definetly answered the question.

Im off to pray Zuhr now.
I totally agree with your comments, but I should say that 'these wordings make a very very important role in our life and there is something hidden in them, additionally, it is basically A recognition among Muslims to greet and give happiness and prayers to other Muslims brothers n sisters. The following islamic expressions are frequently used by muslims all over the world. Muslims' daily expressions seem to be closely related to religion, from simple greetings to future planning.

HOW BEAUTIFUL THESE WORDS ARE

1. IN SHAA ALLAH;-If Allah wills. Usually used to refer to planning to do a future action, I will do this;

2. ALHAMDULILLAH - Praise to Allah;

3. RAHIMAKALLAH - May Allah have mercy on you,

4. YAHDIKUMU ALLAH WA YUSLIHU BALAKUM -May Allah guide you and set your affairs right.

5. ALHAMDULILLAH W ASHOKRULILLAH - Praise and Thanks to Allah

6. SUBHANALLAH -Glory to Allah, ;

7. MASHALLAH - What Allah wishes;

8. ALLAHU AKBAR - Allah is great (greater);

9. LA HAWLA WALA QUWATA ILLA BILLAH - There is no change/ transformation nor power/ strength except through Allah, used in unfavorable situations beyond ones control, also to express dissatisfaction;

10. BISMILLAH - In the name of Allah;

11. ENNA LILLAH WA ENNA ELAIHE RAJIOUN -To Allah we belong, and to him we will return. Usually used when you hear someone died, or if you had a terrible lost (financial or personal);

12. ASTAGHFIRU LILLAH -I seek forgiveness from Allah. Commonly used when you think you did something wrong;

13. ASSALAMU ALAIKOM -Peace be upon you.

14. A-OZU BILLAHI MENA SHAITAAN ARRAJEEM -I seek refuge in Allah from the cursed Satan “shaitan”. Used mainly when feeling unsafe or before entering unsafe places, or when scared by something (a bad dream).

15. ALLAHU A’LAM -Allah knows best. Said when not sure about something, or simply don’t know, could be the equivalent of “I don’t know.” “is it going to rain tomorrow?” – Allahu A’lam!
After taking Advice; remember Everyone's application, and thus supporting documents, will be different depending on personal circumstances.

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Thu May 10, 2012 1:40 pm

I was always told to talk about good people with good intentions. It helps children and others around make them think about there actions. And speaking good makes you do good.......

Rehan you writing with that attitude is only making everone have a bad attitude with you. Whereas with everyone else here no one has a problem....

If you have nothing good to say then no one is intrested....Everybody here is going through a testing time and the only person that is putting us through this test is allah (if you believe in him) there for they are not going to forget him no matter what and to be honest you should never forget and if we help one another remember or help the weaker one's get strong theres nothing wrong with it...

You seriously have put me in a bad mood
application @ ISL 13/01/2012
returned 30/03/2012 Refused app
applied for appeal in uk 19/04/12
deadline given 05/11/2012
Court date: 10 jan 2013
call letter: 08/03/2013
visa stamped?

som1984

Post by som1984 » Thu May 10, 2012 1:45 pm

zully wrote:I was always told to talk about good people with good intentions. It helps children and others around make them think about there actions. And speaking good makes you do good.......

Rehan you writing with that attitude is only making everone have a bad attitude with you. Whereas with everyone else here no one has a problem....

If you have nothing good to say then no one is intrested....Everybody here is going through a testing time and the only person that is putting us through this test is allah (if you believe in him) there for they are not going to forget him no matter what and to be honest you should never forget and if we help one another remember or help the weaker one's get strong theres nothing wrong with it...

You seriously have put me in a bad mood
hi zully,

if you dont mind me asking. why did your application get refused?

Rehan Arain

Post by Rehan Arain » Thu May 10, 2012 1:48 pm

Let's Forget...

My prayers are for every body...And I wish from my heart that all loved ones should get their Visas sooner and be reunited with their families.

Rest...Allah is the best decision maker.

*Y3NVY*

Post by *Y3NVY* » Thu May 10, 2012 1:53 pm

This Forum could do without the likes of you.
How do you know the sole reason of his rejection....Be sensible.....Some time Allah decides best.

Don't think you are too much of a Saint.You just jump on th Band Wagon.lol.

ITS NOT ABOUT SHOWING OFF...AND YES I DONT KNOW WHAT WILL THE OUT COME OF MY APPLICATION WILL BE...
THE FACT IS THAT HE HAS A PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE SAYING 'INSHALLAH' THAT IS JUST SELFISH AND WRONG...
I AM NO BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE AND GOD FORBID I WILL NEVER THINK I AM EITHER
BUT I WILL NOT SIT BACK AND WATCH SUCH AN IDIOT MAKE REMARKS LIKE THAT...SIMPLE AS!!!
YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH IT THEN QUITE FRANKLEY I DONT REALLY GIVE A DAMN!!
I WILL SAY WHAT I FEEL ...SO DEAL WITH IT!!
Application Submitted:12/03/12
Under Process At BHC: 26/03/12

[Moderator edit: Forum language is English]

*Y3NVY*

Post by *Y3NVY* » Thu May 10, 2012 1:56 pm

And another thing...
this aint the first time king2be98 has provoked members of this forum...
his set quite a few people off...
so maybe if HE hasnt got anything good to say then should just keep his opinions/thoughts to himself!!!

zully sis you are a true sweetheart..ive gone through what your going through right now...so im sorry if ive upsetted you in anyway...its just arrogant people like that really get to me :shock:

*Y3NVY*

Post by *Y3NVY* » Thu May 10, 2012 1:58 pm

Gregarious wrote:
Brother many times I have told you to refrain from making such comments like these. We are MUSLIMS and this is the Arabic language off saying it. If you dont like it them dont bother posting and reading the comments.

Kasme it really upsets me that my brother in Islam has a problem with us all saying the names off Allah, Praising our Lord.

And what questions are you talking about? We answer them, only someone just asked about the nikkah nama being attested, if you didnt get there first someone else would have definetly answered the question.

Im off to pray Zuhr now.
I totally agree with your comments, but I should say that 'these wordings make a very very important role in our life and there is something hidden in them, additionally, it is basically A recognition among Muslims to greet and give happiness and prayers to other Muslims brothers n sisters. The following islamic expressions are frequently used by muslims all over the world. Muslims' daily expressions seem to be closely related to religion, from simple greetings to future planning.

HOW BEAUTIFUL THESE WORDS ARE

1. IN SHAA ALLAH;-If Allah wills. Usually used to refer to planning to do a future action, I will do this;

2. ALHAMDULILLAH - Praise to Allah;

3. RAHIMAKALLAH - May Allah have mercy on you,

4. YAHDIKUMU ALLAH WA YUSLIHU BALAKUM -May Allah guide you and set your affairs right.

5. ALHAMDULILLAH W ASHOKRULILLAH - Praise and Thanks to Allah

6. SUBHANALLAH -Glory to Allah, ;

7. MASHALLAH - What Allah wishes;

8. ALLAHU AKBAR - Allah is great (greater);

9. LA HAWLA WALA QUWATA ILLA BILLAH - There is no change/ transformation nor power/ strength except through Allah, used in unfavorable situations beyond ones control, also to express dissatisfaction;

10. BISMILLAH - In the name of Allah;

11. ENNA LILLAH WA ENNA ELAIHE RAJIOUN -To Allah we belong, and to him we will return. Usually used when you hear someone died, or if you had a terrible lost (financial or personal);

12. ASTAGHFIRU LILLAH -I seek forgiveness from Allah. Commonly used when you think you did something wrong;

13. ASSALAMU ALAIKOM -Peace be upon you.

14. A-OZU BILLAHI MENA SHAITAAN ARRAJEEM -I seek refuge in Allah from the cursed Satan “shaitan”. Used mainly when feeling unsafe or before entering unsafe places, or when scared by something (a bad dream).

15. ALLAHU A’LAM -Allah knows best. Said when not sure about something, or simply don’t know, could be the equivalent of “I don’t know.” “is it going to rain tomorrow?” – Allahu A’lam!
Couldnt agree more :D

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Thu May 10, 2012 2:00 pm

*Nazia wrote:King2be removed his comments
Could you not discuss me or speak to me again. Thanks.

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Thu May 10, 2012 2:03 pm

*Y3NVY* wrote:this aint the first time king2be98 has provoked members of this forum...
Can you also please not discuss me. You don't know me, you have no idea what my agenda is.

Thanks.

aimsal

Post by aimsal » Thu May 10, 2012 2:04 pm

just leave everything FEB people get out of the way :P
mera number kub ayae ga :P
Happy waiting everyone ;) ;)
29-03-2012 Application submitted at Karachi
29-03-2012 application forwarded to islamabad oc
13-04-2012 application forwarded to bhc for process

Shatif
Member of Standing

Post by Shatif » Thu May 10, 2012 2:08 pm

aimsal wrote:just leave everything FEB people get out of the way :P
We are half way there only half way left to go, patience only 6weeks left to go

*Y3NVY*

Post by *Y3NVY* » Thu May 10, 2012 2:08 pm

king2be98 wrote:
*Y3NVY* wrote:this aint the first time king2be98 has provoked members of this forum...
Can you also please not discuss me. You don't know me, you have no idea what my agenda is.

Thanks.
1-DONT WISH TO KNOW YOU
2-DONT WANT TO KNOW YOU
3-WOULDNT LIKE TO KNOW YOU

Thanks

*Y3NVY*

Post by *Y3NVY* » Thu May 10, 2012 2:09 pm

Shatif wrote:
aimsal wrote:just leave everything FEB people get out of the way :P
We are half way there only half way left to go, patience only 6weeks left to go
Inshallah you never know might hear something before that :D

Shatif
Member of Standing

Post by Shatif » Thu May 10, 2012 2:13 pm

I have a major issue and problem can somebody advise, my company announced being made redundant leave date is not until end of july but they are talking about releasing us earlier what impact can that have, I can get a transfer and also able to find a job locally. Do you think I will be ok or shud I let them know about this. Im soo confused dont know what to do.

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Thu May 10, 2012 2:15 pm

*Y3NVY* wrote:And another thing...
this aint the first time king2be98 has provoked members of this forum...
his set quite a few people off...
so maybe if HE hasnt got anything good to say then should just keep his opinions/thoughts to himself!!!

zully sis you are a true sweetheart..ive gone through what your going through right now...so im sorry if ive upsetted you in anyway...its just arrogant people like that really get to me :shock:

You don't upset me its one or two people everyone else is great......
application @ ISL 13/01/2012
returned 30/03/2012 Refused app
applied for appeal in uk 19/04/12
deadline given 05/11/2012
Court date: 10 jan 2013
call letter: 08/03/2013
visa stamped?

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Thu May 10, 2012 2:21 pm

hey hey hey man..whts happening here.. :shock: :x :evil: .

best advice i can giv..IGNORE WHOEVER PISSES U OFF..THEY R IDIOTS AND DNT DESERVE U WASTING UR TYM ON THEM..!!!...BE QUIET IF U GOT NOWT RESPECTUL AND DECENT TO SAY!!...AND JUST DNT CHAT SHIT!!..Grrrrrrr :twisted: :evil: .

GUYS...relax..chill..jus luk after urself, ur babies, and think why ur here..ur not here to argue wiv one another...!!!!

ur here for advice, help and beautiful duas..:) :)