ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Child Status and Naturalisation

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

danikhn83

Child Status and Naturalisation

Post by danikhn83 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:14 pm

Hello,
first thanks to all members , I got so much help from this forum since my entrepreneur to ILR. again i need information for my child visa or naturalisation.

my son was born in march 2016 when i was on entrepreneur visa, and I applied his dependent visa in January 2017 when we traveled. My entrepreneur visa was valid till 11/11/2017 but i got my ILR in
last month(Oct 2017). I can apply for his naturalisation but my Q is

his current visa status is my entrepreneur dependent child as granted before and will expire on 11/11/2017, do i have to apply his naturalisation before his current visa expire or even i can apply after his visa expired as he was born in UK.

Need your expert advise please.

thanks

vinny

Re: Child Status and Naturalisation

Post by vinny » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:05 am

Better to Register him now, sooner rather than later, to reduce his future period of overstay.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Kashif_Hussain
Mood:

Re: Child Status and Naturalisation

Post by Kashif_Hussain » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:38 am

Child born in the UK, now parent is settled with ILR, immediately apply for his registration on Form MN-1