ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CT600 For FLR-M Visa.

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

manoharnewbury
Newly Registered
India

CT600 For FLR-M Visa.

Post by manoharnewbury » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:24 pm

Hi All,

I am aBritish passport holder and my wife is on Spouse Visa.

Last Saturday i have applied for my spouse visa extension under FLR-M.

I went through the premium service (Solihull) and they kept my application on hold because i haven't submitted my Limited company's CT600 doc and they gave me 10 days to submit the CT600 to proceed my application.

Sep - 2016 I have started my limited company and the corporation tax is due by May 2018. That's the reason i haven't filed my tax. Now i have to file it for my spouse visa extension.

In order to file the corporation tax, i need my company UTR number, which i haven't received from HMRC so far.

I called HMRC and they said, they can't tell via phone and they have sent via 2nd class post and it will take up to 2 weeks. But the UKBA asked me to submit the CT600 in 10 days time.

I am thinking of writing a letter to letter to UKBA to extend the days to submit my CT600...

Anybody can help here to get the UTR number?

Thanks,
Manohar.

Mrs K

Re: CT600 For FLR-M Visa.

Post by Mrs K » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:14 pm

You can ask HMRC to fax you the document, tell them it's urgent. I had the same problem 2 and a half years ago. So call up and ask..they will just ask If you are going to be there to receive the document.