ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sending Evidence after Submitting Application- Spouse Visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Sending Evidence after Submitting Application- Spouse Visa

Post by seagul » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:47 pm

debooy2 wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:18 pm
debooy2 wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:17 pm
debooy2 wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:58 pm
CR001 wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:12 pm
The online process will tell you where to send them.
Hi thanks for your prompt response. I am talking about the additional information I am sending. I have already sent them my application evidence. Asking about additional info I think they might need?

Good afternoon, please I have come with my enquiries ago. Please I apologise for any bother.
My application has been submitted. It wasn't submitted with employment letter so I am seeking one from my employer to send to them?
I'm getting increasingly confused and even paranoid having read few post on here. Questions:
• I DIDN’T include council tax statement in my application, is this necessary?
• I included letter of no objection from agent but no property inspection letter
• Tenancy agreement

I feel I have got the right documents but reading posts on here I felt I need to quickly send additional documents to them…. I don’t want to wait for them to write to me as I don’t know if they’ll actually write, etc?
I have written down my list…it’s part of the thread on here

Please help
Hi thanks for your prompt response. I am talking about the additional information I am sending. I have already sent them my application evidence. Asking about additional info I think they might need.
As you have already submitted the application so you should wait only but still there is no harm in sending the missing documents like employer letter with covering letter. For initial spouse visa application the council tax statement is not necessary as it may only be important if you own the property or solely living in that property. If you living in sharing accommodation then you should have attached property inspection report too. you also keep in mind that in now a days few refusals also seen where HO donot acknowledged the documents dated after the date of application.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

metanoia
Pakistan

Post by metanoia » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:06 pm

If I were you, I will send all these documents with a cover letter immediately, especially Employment letter and Tenancy agreement. Also email them these documents. They don't always ask for missing documents.
Biometrics Karachi 04/08/17
Decision received 11/10 (Visa refused on subsisting relationship)
Acknowledgment 18/12/17
Deadline 02/04/18
Decision withdrawn 26/02/18
Decision overturned 29/03/18
PP submitted 3/4/18
Visa granted 9/4/18

debooy2

Post by debooy2 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:44 pm

metanoia wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:06 pm
If I were you, I will send all these documents with a cover letter immediately, especially Employment letter and Tenancy agreement. Also email them these documents. They don't always ask for missing documents.
Thank you for your response