ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family member

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Miguesuk
Newly Registered
Ecuador

Family member

Post by Miguesuk » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:23 pm

Hello friends
Hope I can get advice it would be brilliant
Case
I have ILR and have a son (3 years)born here, he is got British citizen through me, but his mother has no status(illegal), he has been living in the UK for 9 years, I am not married to her but we want to apply her visa
What's the best way to do it!?

-Family member for being a mother of British citizen
-Compasion
-Partner
-Any other way?

Does she needs the English exam?

Thank you guys

vinny

Re: Family member

Post by vinny » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:29 pm

Is she your partner and living with you?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Miguesuk
Newly Registered
Ecuador

Post by Miguesuk » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:31 pm

Yes we do,th an ks

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:26 pm

She may be able to apply for FLR(FP) as a unmarried partner, using Ex.1 or exceptional circumstances .

If sucessful, then this initially puts her 10 year route for ILR. If she later meets all the requirements, then she may switch to FLR(M) on the 5 year route.

An alternative for the 5 year route is leaving the UK and applying for entry clearance. The requirements incudes the English language. But she has to beware of 320(11).
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.

Miguesuk
Newly Registered
Ecuador

Post by Miguesuk » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:31 pm

Thank ypu Vinny
Does FLR(FP) required the English test??

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:32 pm

No.

Section R-LTRP: Requirements for limited leave to remain as a partner
R-LTRP.1.1. The requirements to be met for limited leave to remain as a partner are-
:
...(d)
(i) the applicant must not fall for refusal under Section S-LTR: Suitability leave to remain; and
(ii) the applicant meets the requirements of paragraphs E-LTRP.1.2-1.12. and E-LTRP.2.1-2.2.; and
(iii) paragraph EX.1. applies.

Miguesuk
Newly Registered
Ecuador

Post by Miguesuk » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:32 pm

Thank you Vinny, we are going to apply I hope all comes fine, please Advice, I little one will be three next month and want to apply for.the 30 hours nursery gorvement help, will this be a problem when applying for the mums visa?

Thank you for your help