ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application form Coe-RoA

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Babajee85
Member of Standing
Mood:

Application form Coe-RoA

Post by Babajee85 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:56 pm

Hi guys,

I am filling up the online application form for COE and i have confusion for few questions.Can someone please help me to answer them...Thanks

Are you travelling with anyone? My son will be coming with mother and she needs to apply for spouse visa yet.So i said Yes.and then it says.So where it says does she have a visa,should i say NO"

Thanks

Babajee85
Member of Standing
Mood:

Re: Application form Coe-RoA

Post by Babajee85 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:19 pm

What should i reply for the Income and Expenditure section.....Should i put my details as sponsor or just say NO to each question..Please advise.

Thanks

Babajee85
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by Babajee85 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:28 pm

Babajee85 wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:19 pm
What should i reply for the Income and Expenditure section.....Should i put my details as sponsor or just say NO to each question..Please advise.

Thanks
which option to choose from the below : I am naturalized citizen and got BP three years ago after ILR

Right of Abode:

How do you qualify for right of abode? How do you qualify for the right of abode?
Born in the UK before 01 Jan 1983*
Born in the UK after 01 Jan 1983*
Adopted in the UK*
Registered or naturalised as a British Subject, citizen of the UK and Colonies in the UK on or after 01 Jan 1983*
Father or mother born, registered, naturalised or adopted in the UK before your birth, which occurred outside the UK on or after 01 Jan 1983*
A citizen or the UK and colonies at birth and with a grandparent born, registered, naturalised or adopted in the UK*
A citizen of the UK and Colonies who was ordinarily resident in the UK for a continuous period of 5 years before 01 Jan 1983 and was settled in the UK at the end of that period*
A Commonwealth citizen whose mother was born in the UK*
A female Commonwealth citizen who is, or has been, married to a man with right of abode at any time before 31 Dec 1982 *
A citizen of the UK and Colonies woman who is, or has been married to a man with right of abode at any time before 31 Dec 1982

Babajee85
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by Babajee85 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:44 pm

anyone please ?

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:42 am

If your son was born outside the UK after they granted your naturalisation, then
Father or mother born, registered, naturalised or adopted in the UK before your birth, which occurred outside the UK on or after 01 Jan 1983*
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Babajee85
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by Babajee85 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:37 pm

vinny wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:42 am
If your son was born outside the UK after they granted your naturalisation, then
Thanks Vinny,

What should i reply for the Income and Expenditure section.....Should i put my details as sponsor or just say NO to each question..Please advise. ?

Thanks

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:09 am

Not sure why they are asking these questions as they are not applicable to ROA status.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Babajee85
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by Babajee85 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:00 pm

Babajee85 wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:37 pm
vinny wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:42 am
Thanks Vinny,

What should i reply for the Income and Expenditure section.....Should i put my details as sponsor or just say NO to each question..Please advise. ?

Thanks
Yes Vinny , actually they are using the same questions as for visitors visa application...very confusing online form...

Can you please confirm which option to choose from the below:

How do you qualify for right of abode?

Born in the UK before 01 Jan 1983*
Born in the UK after 01 Jan 1983*
Adopted in the UK*
Registered or naturalised as a British Subject, citizen of the UK and Colonies in the UK on or after 01 Jan 1983*
A citizen or the UK and colonies at birth and with a grandparent born, registered, naturalised or adopted in the UK*
A citizen of the UK and Colonies who was ordinarily resident in the UK for a continuous period of 5 years before 01 Jan 1983 and was settled in the UK at the end of that period*
A Commonwealth citizen whose mother was born in the UK*
A female Commonwealth citizen who is, or has been, married to a man with right of abode at any time before 31 Dec 1982 *
A citizen of the UK and Colonies woman who is, or has been married to a man with right of abode at any time before 31 Dec 1982

Thanks