ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa ( where to apply)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Spouse visa ( where to apply)

Post by seagul » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:04 pm

Oran31 wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:01 pm
Thank you so much for your help. With regards to the property inspection report i dont know who to contact to get this report done any advice please?
And the wedding pictures are very simple as it was just a smal family party as my mum is not well so we didn't want to make a proper weeding party! Is that ok? My wife's biometric appointment is on the 19th of December and i dont think i can get all the paper work ready by that date is it ok if i send the application and all the supporting documents like 2 weeks after the 19th of December ?
I really appreciate your help. Thank you so much
Property inspection report confirms that the property is not overcrowded and can be done by any reasonable estate/property agent. Preferably don't apply until you get all necessary documents but also keep an eye that IHS might increase at anytime.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Oran31
Newly Registered
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Oran31 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:07 pm

Thank you.

Oran31
Newly Registered
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Oran31 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:15 pm

Do i have to send my supporting documents to Sheffield after the biometric appointment? Help please. If yes how many days do i have to do so?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:27 pm

Oran31 wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:15 pm
Do i have to send my supporting documents to Sheffield after the biometric appointment? Help please. If yes how many days do i have to do so?
It differs from country to country but mostly 2 weeks. But after submitting the application you will be advised about the exact number of days within which you will have to send.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Oran31
Newly Registered
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Oran31 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:41 pm

I have already made the online application and paid the nhs surcharge and booked the biometric appointment for my wife to take on the 19th of December. Do you think i can send the supporting documents 2 weeks after the biometric appointment??

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:54 pm

Oran31 wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:41 pm
I have already made the online application and paid the nhs surcharge and booked the biometric appointment for my wife to take on the 19th of December. Do you think i can send the supporting documents 2 weeks after the biometric appointment??
Was anything in the last post by user 'seagul' unclear??
seagul wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:27 pm
Oran31 wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:15 pm
It differs from country to country but mostly 2 weeks. But after submitting the application you will be advised about the exact number of days within which you will have to send.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Oran31
Newly Registered
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Oran31 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:37 pm

Can you please show me a letter of sponsorship please

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:46 am

Any (optional) letters letters you submit should only apply to your circumstances. It may be disastrous for non-psychic members to write one for you.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.