ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal to first tier tribunal or reapply

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Bachittarsingh2004
Newly Registered

Appeal to first tier tribunal or reapply

Post by Bachittarsingh2004 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:00 pm

Hi,
My wife is in india and I applied for my wife's spouse visa to UK but it was refused because of English language
We attached the naric letter that her degree is comparable to British masters degree, but it was not written that it was taught in English
It is our fault we took this letter in 2017 and at that time this certificate was only given
We received decision on 7th august 2018 and She has booker her A1 English test on 23rd August 2018
She will easy pass,

My question is should I appeal to first tier tribunal in 28 days, will they consider the new certificate or reapply her case with new A1 level certificate

Thanks

asingh42

Re: Appeal to first tier tribunal or reapply

Post by asingh42 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:11 pm

Bachittarsingh2004 wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:00 pm
Hi,
My wife is in india and I applied for my wife's spouse visa to UK but it was refused because of English language
We attached the naric letter that her degree is comparable to British masters degree, but it was not written that it was taught in English
It is our fault we took this letter in 2017 and at that time this certificate was only given
We received decision on 7th august 2018 and She has booker her A1 English test on 23rd August 2018
She will easy pass,

My question is should I appeal to first tier tribunal in 28 days, will they consider the new certificate or reapply her case with new A1 level certificate

Thanks
The appeal is only a review and should be done so if you are certain ECO has made the wrong decision given the documentation.

It is a requirement for the spousa visa that a vaild Naric certificate or A1 A2 certificate from a center accepted by HO is provided with the application.

Bachittarsingh2004
Newly Registered

Re: Appeal to first tier tribunal or reapply

Post by Bachittarsingh2004 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:24 pm

Thanks