ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Annual income for flrm(help)!!!!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Kutaiba1993
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Annual income for flrm(help)!!!!

Post by Kutaiba1993 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:54 am

Morning all.
In a month time ill be applying for me wifes visa however id like to know if we need to show only 6 month pay slips that will show I earn more than 9500 in 6 months?
Am working for this company since last 2 years but the problem is I earn bonus around 300 everymonth. On my pay slip it says my basic income is 19000 however last year iv earned 22000 and iv got a p60. Hopefully this year ill be earning bit more.
Can anyone please confirm that only 6 month pay slips matter?
Regards

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Annual income for flrm(help)!!!!

Post by seagul » Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:50 pm

You seems like earning fixed wages plus get bonus each month apart of that. For this purpose you have to calculate your fixed wages by salaried person approach where the lowest wage figure during your last 6 months will be taken. Then bonus will be calculated by non-salaried person approach where you have to use the following formula then add back the total figure into annual salaried person wages:

Total of last 6 months bonus /6×12= ?
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.