ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO- FLR(FP) Same Day Visa Approved

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

malik0543

PEO- FLR(FP) Same Day Visa Approved

Post by malik0543 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:54 am

Hi Everyone

My brother has worse immigration history & he was overstay , and yesterday his visa approved. He applied as Partner of British Citizen.

He submit docs of last 2 years living together , marriage certificate, children birth certificates, letter from school, letter from GP etc

No question were asked, it was simple and straightway.

You can take any complex case for Same Day Services as far as its FLR(FP) route and you have all your documents in hand.

I would recommend people who are waiting for long time for their decision pending or they are planing for a postal application, please use Same Day Services .... its worth spending £600 extra. however you need your Original Passport. My brother previous passport was held by home office, so he applied for new one.

Any questions.. please let me know.

Regards,
Malik

Kwipeh
Nigeria

Re: PEO- FLR(FP) Same Day Visa Approved

Post by Kwipeh » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:32 am

Congratulations to your brother!

I daresay though, that complex FLR(FP) cases being resolved so smoothly may not be the new normal. It really depends on how complex ones case is. Bad immigration history and a complex situation can happen together, but they don't always equate to the same thing in separate instances.

Please do provide a detailed breakdown of your brother's immigration history if you can. It would help to be able to see the whole picture.

Once again, congrats to your brother. He must be super-relieved!!!