ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR_M Premium Service Appointment

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

usernew01234
Newly Registered
India

FLR_M Premium Service Appointment

Post by usernew01234 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:53 am

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to book a premium service appointment & unable to get any slots. I want to ask if I reach out to solicitors can they get me a slot or they also access the same public system we access? The public webesite i am trying to book (https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk) i continuously get below:

"We do not have any appointments in the next 45 business days at your selected location"

I am trying from more than a week now. Also have tried midnight and different times during day but cannot get anything so really appreciate any help!!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR_M Premium Service Appointment

Post by CR001 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:04 am

Solicitors have to use the same system as the public. They don't get special services.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.