ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Premium Service Spouse Visa Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

awan80
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

spouse visa priority service pakistan

Post by awan80 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:24 am

Hi Everyone
I am applying for my Spouse from Pakistan Islamabad as
Spouse Visa (Priority Service) any one have experienced
How to apply because there is no online service at HO
Website for Pakistan Priority Service.
Because I am traveling to Pakistan January 2019 do I need to take all Original Dacoments and application form with me and apply from Islamabad Pakistan
UK Embasy by my self at Priority counter and pay there.
If Priority service is quick and my Wife can get visa with in one or two months then I can bring her with my self
To UK we can travel back together if it’s quick.
Please guide if someone have information about it
It will be much appreciate.
Kind Regards

awan80
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Premium Service Spouse Visa Pakistan

Post by awan80 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:17 am

Hi Everyone hope you all fine I am here to take advice on Premium Service Spouse Visa From Islamabad Pakistan I am British Citizen British Passport Holder I am traveling for 2 months to get married in January 2019 in Pakistan but wants to travel back to UK with my wife if she gets Visa with in 2 months.I will make ready all my documentation and fill application form online at UKBA website before leave and take all important documents with me then my wife will summit visa application form online next day once married (After Nikhah).

My Questions Are

1- How can I apply or make appointment for Premium Service from islamabad Pakistan once We summit online Application.I checked online there is no information at UKBA website for Pakistan but there is VFS Global service Available at VFS Global Islamabad Pakistan £600 for Premium service Some one told me that once My wife summit application online at UKBA website and at the end there will be link to make an appointment at what country and visa centre for Visa Process to summit all documents hard copy of sign application aswell and there they will ask her she wants normal or Premium Service and she can chose and Pay at counter.And visa process time is 2 to 7 weeks.

2- Once my wife summit all documents in Pakistan do I need to send my Original documents to Sheffield Home Office aswell or not e.g
Passport,Wages Slips ,Tenancy Agreement etc etc
Someone told me I have to send Original documents aswell with my wife application refrance number.

3- While Visa Process I will be there In Pakistan is this any problem that I will be not in UK during Visa process but I will keep active my UK mobile number in case HO contact me for visa verification for my wife.

Your Reply will be much appreciate and I will be very thankful to you.you can reply me by email aswell it below. email address removed by moderator!!!

Kind Regards

jafferdeen
Member of Standing

Re: Premium Service Spouse Visa Pakistan

Post by jafferdeen » Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:37 pm

1- First you need to register to apply online visa application for your wife

https://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/home/welcome

once you have submitted application and make payments for IHS and Visa fee you can book priority service using this link below

https://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/pk/en/premi ... settlement

she will need to book appointment at one of the VFS centre in Pakistan

2-you will need to post all supporting documents in UK.

3- It should not be an issue.If you are on annual leave please inform your employer that you are going to Pakistan in case Home Office wants to confirm your employment .
-
J Khan