ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Financial requirement for Extension

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Financial requirement for Extension

Post by hassan5805 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:47 am

Hi Guys & Moderators, Char,
Can you help please to solve this dilemma? We have two British kids.
My Mrs Here on Spouse visa for since April 2016. Now her first extension due and I am very much confused with my income and I am not sure what to do.
From April 2017 till April 2018, I was employed and self-employed. My Employment income was £40K and my self-employment income was £2K (Self-Employment Turnover was £27K). I am submitting tax return for last 5 years due to have both source of income. I left job in April 2018 and become fulltime self-employed and expecting income going to be around £30Knet. In July 18, I made Ltd company, now I am employed under Ltd company and working as soletrtader and my expected income on tax return will be £40K.
My Mrs Working part time, she gets wages cash in hand but they do submit RTI for her. That’s why I don’t want to show her.
If I submit my last year tax return, will that be suffice for financial requirement?
Kind regards

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Re: Financial requirement for Extension

Post by hassan5805 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:00 am

Anyone have idea of this or this forum is no use of anymore