ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Child Completed 7 Years

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

jafferdeen
Member of Standing

Child Completed 7 Years

Post by jafferdeen » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:37 pm

Hi
My friend has 2 children who were born in the UK. Parents appeal is dismissed today by the Upper Tribunal.No further appeal right. One child will get 7 years old on 31/01/2019. Parents are looking to apply on the basis of 7 years child concession rule.

Q1. Which form is better to use FLR(FP) or FLR(HRO)

Q.2 As there is a new online application system, who is the applicant ....is it, child or parent?

please help
J Khan

Mat135
Newly Registered

Re: Child Completed 7 Years

Post by Mat135 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:40 pm

jafferdeen wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:37 pm
Hi
My friend has 2 children who were born in the UK. Parents appeal is dismissed today by the Upper Tribunal.No further appeal right. One child will get 7 years old on 31/01/2019. Parents are looking to apply on the basis of 7 years child concession rule.

Q1. Which form is better to use FLR(FP) or FLR(HRO)

Q.2 As there is a new online application system, who is the applicant ....is it, child or parent?

please help
Hi
Have your friend made a flrfp application on basis of the 7 year rule?
What was the first tier tribunal judge's decision?
And why their application was refused?
Please can you tell me as I am going to reappeal to the upper tribunal.
Thank you