ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How likely is it for the Home Office to not scan or overlook documents in support of application?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Jav9289
BANNED

How likely is it for the Home Office to not scan or overlook documents in support of application?

Post by Jav9289 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:21 am

Read some threads here about visa being refused because of a criteria not being met as documents/evidence not being provided

BUT the members are adamant that they did include it in the bundle of papers :o

This has got me worried as I just sent my papers towards the end of the week. The scariest part is that the Home Office can return all the documents you had sent even though they might have not scanned everything.

So my question is how likely is the Home Office to make such a mistake. Is it the rule or an exception to the rule?

Casa

Re: How likely is it for the Home Office to not scan or overlook documents in support of application?

Post by Casa » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:26 am

Jav9289 wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:21 am
Read some threads here about visa being refused because of a criteria not being met as documents/evidence not being provided

BUT the members are adamant that they did include it in the bundle of papers :o

This has got me worried as I just sent my papers towards the end of the week. The scariest part is that the Home Office can return all the documents you had sent even though they might have not scanned everything.

So my question is how likely is the Home Office to make such a mistake. Is it the rule or an exception to the rule?
Please continue in the thread you already have where you are being given advice.
immigration-for-family-members/spouse-v ... l#p1730994
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.