ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can my partner cancel my Visa on the basis of a child

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Clirim
Newly Registered
Albania

Can my partner cancel my Visa on the basis of a child

Post by Clirim » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:42 pm

Hi,recently I've been granted a Visa in the basis of British born child,but my relationship with my partner it's not that good and she has been saying tha she will cancel my Visa,but since the visa has been granted on the fact of the child because we didn't meet any of the other requirements,and I just want to know if she has the right to cancel my Visa,thanks.

Casa

Re: Can my partner cancel my Visa on the basis of a child

Post by Casa » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:02 pm

Clirim wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:42 pm
Hi,recently I've been granted a Visa in the basis of British born child,but my relationship with my partner it's not that good and she has been saying tha she will cancel my Visa,but since the visa has been granted on the fact of the child because we didn't meet any of the other requirements,and I just want to know if she has the right to cancel my Visa,thanks.
It's not your wife's decision, only the Home Office can cancel a visa. It would help if you could post your immigration history. :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Clirim
Newly Registered
Albania

Post by Clirim » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:32 pm

Casa wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:02 pm
Clirim wrote:
It's not your wife's decision, only the Home Office can cancel a visa. It would help if you could post your immigration history. :idea:
I haven't had a Visa prior to that,so that is my first Visa thanks

Garry20g

Post by Garry20g » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:31 pm

Hi. I think if you have a custody of your child than nobody cancel your visa.

wahi66
BANNED

Post by wahi66 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:40 pm

Clirim wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:32 pm
Casa wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:02 pm
Clirim wrote:
I haven't had a Visa prior to that,so that is my first Visa thanks
how did you enter the UK?? on what evidence and grounds did you get the current visa??

Plain Rule is, if you are visa is not dependent on her then she does not have any power/influence to cancel your visa