ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR M Application- missing period of correspondance

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

dave085
Newly Registered

FLR M Application- missing period of correspondance

Post by dave085 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:57 pm

Hi guys, hoping someone can set my mind at rest here. I got married in 2016 and successfully applied for a visa for my Korean wife, and now are preparing for the renewal. For the most part we have everything sorted as far as I'm aware, in terms of proof of relationship, income, all relevant documents- everything is good. But the correspondence is a concern for me. I have quarterly payslips going back to 2016, and enough other random stuff (bank letters, car insurance, HMRC) to make up my side of the correspondence fairly easily. But my wife is missing a large portion, pretty much all of 2017. She was working that entire time but her payslips are electronic, and although they have her name/address/date on them, I don't think they can be submitted as evidence (please correct me if wrong). We both live with my father, whose name is on all the bills, so we don't have any of those letters.

After trawling around online I saw it mentioned once or twice that we might be able to get a supporting letter from my dad, alongside the relevant bills to satisfy the correspondence? If anyone can confirm or provide an alternative we might be able to look at it'd be much appreciated and a weight off my mind! Thanks!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR M Application- missing period of correspondance

Post by CR001 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:00 pm

Of course payslips can be used as proof of address as can HMRC records, NHS letters any other letters etc.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

dave085
Newly Registered

Post by dave085 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:04 pm

Even electronic ones? I was under the impression that it had to be sent to your actual address.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:07 pm

Yes, provided the employer stamps and authenticates them.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

dave085
Newly Registered

Post by dave085 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:12 pm

That's fantastic news, thank you so much!