ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa Application - Urgent Help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Spouse visa Application - Urgent Help

Post by hassan5805 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:19 pm

Hi Guys and Moderator, Can you please help me on following question if you can?
In regards to Financial Requirement, please let me know if we full fill requirement or not.

I was working as employee from 18/08/2015 till 30 April 2018 and my employent income was £35K per year.
I started my own business from 06 April 2017 and my turnover was £43K and net income was £5K

I have submitted my personal tax return for 207-18 which was combined income £40K
I have left my employment because i am working fulltime under self-employemnt and i my turnover is now around £75K and net income around £40K.

Please let me know if my wife will get visa we have two british children? If i attach my previous year tax return and this year confirm my estimated income £40K.

I have read on policy guidance and they stated if you rely on wages and self employement that income should be your income at time of application but i do not work for that company anymore. Please help.

What are the chances?

Thanks in advanc

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Re: Spouse visa Application - Urgent Help

Post by hassan5805 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:07 pm

Anyone please or no one bother to help here anyone. Any moderator ? Char ?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:45 pm

hassan5805 wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:19 pm
If i attach my previous year tax return and this year confirm my estimated income £40K.

I have read on policy guidance and they stated if you rely on wages and self employement that income should be your income at time of application but i do not work for that company anymore. Please help.

What are the chances?

Thanks in advanc
Since you have heavy turnover/income on self employment from 2 years, therefore, better to only use self employment without mixing it with previous employment. For self employment there are several documents which HO want to see and there are several threads about it.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

ILR1980
Pakistan

Post by ILR1980 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:24 am

You only need annual income of £18600 because your children are british. You can use income from the last full financial year to meet financial requirement which is category F

No need to combine income from another source if you fulfill the requiremnet with one source and you are not employed at present

You will probbaly need many documnets ( proof of ongoing self emplyment, annual tax return to HMRC , statements of accounts , proof of registration with HMRC and UTR, 12 months bank statment from business accounts for same persiod as tax returns etc