ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

KAJI

spouse visa

Post by KAJI » Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:06 am

hello friends

i had applied for my wife after i get my ilr. it says we need 2 years of proof living together.
1. do we have to include every months from april 2017 to april 2019 proof of address?
2. it says proof should be from 3 or 4 different sources. Can we use 3 different bank statements?

please let me know
thanks

Casa

Re: spouse visa

Post by Casa » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:46 am

KAJI wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:06 am
hello friends

i had applied for my wife after i get my ilr. it says we need 2 years of proof living together.
1. do we have to include every months from april 2017 to april 2019 proof of address?
2. it says proof should be from 3 or 4 different sources. Can we use 3 different bank statements?

please let me know
thanks
You appear to be confused with an application for an Unmarried Partner visa. A Spouse entry visa has no such requirements, although you will have to submit evidence of a genuine relationship....how you keep in contact while you're apart, photos together and with family etc., any visits to see her you've made since your marriage.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

KAJI

Re: spouse visa

Post by KAJI » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:42 pm

thanks for reply

i mean to say family route. she was my dependant when i was student. now i got ilr so, applied on family route.