ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Christian Missionaries Sponser

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

pipsaholic
Newly Registered

Christian Missionaries Sponser

Post by pipsaholic » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:54 pm

I see more and more arabs and people from the middle east convert to christianity through a missionary who is their sponsor, which i understand is a straightforward process for obtaining a visa.

Has anyone ever done this or know someone?

Casa

Re: Christian Missionaries Sponser

Post by Casa » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:16 am

pipsaholic wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:54 pm
I see more and more arabs and people from the middle east convert to christianity through a missionary who is their sponsor, which i understand is a straightforward process for obtaining a visa.

For which category of visa exactly :?: This obviously isn't for yourself as according to your previous posts you hold British citizenship and your wife has been granted a spouse visa.

Also, why are you posting under two different user names, which isn't permitted under the Board Ts&Cs, which you were required to read on registering. :?:

member/adam2645/
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:44 am

pipsaholic wrote:

Any official source of your such claim/finding?????????
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

pipsaholic
Newly Registered

Post by pipsaholic » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:57 am

Casa wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:16 am
pipsaholic wrote:

For which category of visa exactly :?: This obviously isn't for yourself as according to your previous posts you hold British citizenship and your wife has been granted a spouse visa.

Also, why are you posting under two different user names, which isn't permitted under the Board Ts&Cs, which you were required to read on registering. :?:

member/adam2645/
minister of religion visa tier 2. Its my ex not my wife.

my username is pipsaholic not adam2645

Casa

Post by Casa » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:06 am

pipsaholic wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:57 am
Casa wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:16 am
pipsaholic wrote:

member/adam2645/
minister of religion visa tier 2. Its my ex not my wife.

my username is pipsaholic not adam2645
In which case, how is adam2645 posting from the same static IP address :?:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Post by Frontier Mole » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:24 am

There are a number of rouge Christian “churches” that are involved in issuing COS to dubiously qualified individuals. The majority of the visa applications end in refusal and thereafter the revocation of the Sponsors licence.

You may be more likely to be referring to asylum claims based on converting to Christianity for certain nations that Christian practices are forbidden or there are serious issues even if allowed.