ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help me to start my application

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Usama95
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Help me to start my application

Post by Usama95 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:20 pm

Hello everyone,
I am new to this forum and i think forum can help me to find the answer for my questions please,
I am British citizen recently got married in Pakistan 4 months ago,i am self employed and i need to know what to do and how to bring my wife into the UK please.
Any help or recommendations will be great.
Thanks
Ash

Casa

Re: Help me to start my application

Post by Casa » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:24 pm

Usama95 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:20 pm
Hello everyone,
I am new to this forum and i think forum can help me to find the answer for my questions please,
I am British citizen recently got married in Pakistan 4 months ago,i am self employed and i need to know what to do and how to bring my wife into the UK please.
Any help or recommendations will be great.
Thanks
Ash
What are your annual earnings, after allowable business expenses have been deducted....the amount on which HMRC use to calculate tax due?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Usama95
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Usama95 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:44 am

My net income for year 2017 and 2018 is 19k which i already paid the tax for,but this year i was away for 4 months for year 2018 to 2019 and i dont know whether home office will have any issues about my bank STATEMENTS as there was no income went into my bank.
Please guide me and tell me the whole process for doing the application for my wife.
Thanks

Casa

Post by Casa » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:29 am

(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.