ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Access UK and Supporting Documents

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

KristianDLloyd
Mood:
Wales

Re: Urgent Access UK and Supporting Documents

Post by KristianDLloyd » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:01 pm

Kimn wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:09 pm
KristianDLloyd wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:42 pm
Kimn wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:09 pm
KristianDLloyd wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:58 pm

So, I sent an enquiry through at 15:00 and had a response by 17:00... we have a decision, 27 working days after submission.

Just have to wait for the passport to be couriered back to my partner!

Did you submit an enquiry?
Hi, that’s good to hear. No I haven’t submitted an enquiry yet. Tomorrow will be 5 weeks since bios. What date was the decision made on your application?
I'm not sure but between 24/7 and 31/7. Interestingly, the Embassy in Beijing contacted my partner today to confirm his travel dates. On the application he put his intended date of travel as 1/8/19. They asked if he had booked this date or if he could amend it. They gave no further information...

However, this could still mean it's gone either way!
Hopefully that is a good sign that they’ve asked him to amend the travel date. Did they say how long it would take to deliver?

I did enquire about the status of our application - it is still awaiting decision 😣 getting worried I would have thought they would have made a decision going by other timelines
No, no indication and the woman from the British Embassy was quite evasive. I can understand why, they themselves have no bearing on the application decision so wouldn’t want to start a conversation around it!

It could be a matter of days away, I am sure you will hear soon!

KristianDLloyd
Mood:
Wales

Post by KristianDLloyd » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:03 pm

Fizzy513 wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:48 am
Kimn wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:47 pm
Fizzy513 wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:35 pm
Kimn wrote:

Hopefully that is a good sign that they’ve asked him to amend the travel date. Did they say how long it would take to deliver?

I did enquire about the status of our application - it is still awaiting decision 😣 getting worried I would have thought they would have made a decision going by other timelines

Hi good luck to you both. Hopefully you both have good news tomorrow. Just a quick question regarding the emails. How many do they send. I have only received the one saying they have received application and it's currently being prepared for consideration by entry clearance officer. Thanks for the help!
Thank you Fizzy good luck to you too. I have only received the ECO email too, but you can enquire about the status of application over the phone or by email for a cost. Otherwise once the decision is made you will only hear from VFS to say the passport is ready to collect - not sure how it works if it’s being couriered.

How did your wife get on with keeping her passport?

Hi thanks for replying. That's perfect but mine is standard as she had to keep passport so they still have time. Does the days start from submission or biometrics? I had asked her to photocopy the passport beforehand and they just charged a fee at vfs centre and handed passport back. Thanks for all the help. Keep us updated with when you receive the good news.
From the date the biometrics were enrolled... good luck!

Application Type: Settlement, Fiancé
Application Date: 26 June 2019
Decision Date: 29 August 2019
Decision: Granted

Application Type: FLR(M)
Application Date: 23 October 2019
Decision Date: 28 October 2019

Kimn

Post by Kimn » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:19 pm

KristianDLloyd wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:01 pm
Kimn wrote:
KristianDLloyd wrote:
Kimn wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:09 pm

Hi, that’s good to hear. No I haven’t submitted an enquiry yet. Tomorrow will be 5 weeks since bios. What date was the decision made on your application?
I'm not sure but between 24/7 and 31/7. Interestingly, the Embassy in Beijing contacted my partner today to confirm his travel dates. On the application he put his intended date of travel as 1/8/19. They asked if he had booked this date or if he could amend it. They gave no further information...

No, no indication and the woman from the British Embassy was quite evasive. I can understand why, they themselves have no bearing on the application decision so wouldn’t want to start a conversation around it!

Did your partner receive their passport? I hope it was good news.

My partner was contacted for collection today and the visa was granted. Thank you for all your help!

KristianDLloyd
Mood:
Wales

Post by KristianDLloyd » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:24 pm

Kimn wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:19 pm
KristianDLloyd wrote:
Kimn wrote:
KristianDLloyd wrote:

My partner was contacted for collection today and the visa was granted. Thank you for all your help!
Great news! It came alright in the end...

No, he has not. We’re still waiting but he opted for a courier service, so lord knows how long we could be waiting for that!

KristianDLloyd
Mood:
Wales

Post by KristianDLloyd » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:25 am

KristianDLloyd wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:24 pm
Kimn wrote:
KristianDLloyd wrote:
Kimn wrote:

No, he has not. We’re still waiting but he opted for a courier service, so lord knows how long we could be waiting for that!
Delivered today!!! :D

Kimn

Post by Kimn » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:23 am

KristianDLloyd wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:25 am
KristianDLloyd wrote:
Kimn wrote:
KristianDLloyd wrote:

Aww that’s fab news! Great to hear. Congratulations!! 😁

Fizzy513
Mood:
Afghanistan

Post by Fizzy513 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:55 am

Kimn wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:23 am
KristianDLloyd wrote:
KristianDLloyd wrote:
Kimn wrote:

Congratulations to you both. Thanks for the help. On a side note,m I received the email stating application has been received and being prepared for consideration on 12th july. On the visa4uk site it still shows next steps to print application. Should I just ignore that? thanks

Mfamily
Pakistan

Post by Mfamily » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:55 pm

Fizzy513 wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:55 am
Kimn wrote:
KristianDLloyd wrote:
KristianDLloyd wrote:

Congratulations to you both. Thanks for the help. On a side note,m I received the email stating application has been received and being prepared for consideration on 12th july. On the visa4uk site it still shows next steps to print application. Should I just ignore that? thanks
I'm applying from Pakistan and My wife is going to scan documents. Want to ask if she needs my original documents or coloured copy will be sufficient? Like tb test English test certificate and statments

Fizzy513
Mood:
Afghanistan

Post by Fizzy513 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:44 pm

Mfamily wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:55 pm
Fizzy513 wrote:
Kimn wrote:
KristianDLloyd wrote:

I'm applying from Pakistan and My wife is going to scan documents. Want to ask if she needs my original documents or coloured copy will be sufficient? Like tb test English test certificate and statments
Hi you will need to take both original documents and colour A4 copies.

Mfamily
Pakistan

Post by Mfamily » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:17 pm

Fizzy513 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:44 pm
Mfamily wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:55 pm
Fizzy513 wrote:
Kimn wrote:

Hi you will need to take both original documents and colour A4 copies.
[/quot
Do they see originals? Originals are necessary? If she takes there all coloured copies then it will be accepted or not?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:49 pm

Mfamily wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:17 pm
Please can you post ALL your questions in your existing topic you have instead of tagging onto other members threads!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.