ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

do we need A1 OR B1 ?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

razi1234
- thin ice -

do we need A1 OR B1 ?

Post by razi1234 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:10 am

HI.

my wife came as my tier1 entrpreneur dependant on july 2014, she got 30 month visa and she applied for FLRM visa on january 2017 and she got 30 month visa again ,now she has to apply again for FLRM in july but i just wanna ask which language course she needs to do now because on first FLRM application she had done A1 english course and the wording on that english certificate is (speaking and listening entry 1 CEFR Level A1 ) and there is no expiry date on that certificate.

now my question is : can she use that A1 certificte for this extension ? or do she has to do any other course ?

thanks in advance
RAZI

Casa

Re: do we need A1 OR B1 ?

Post by Casa » Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:51 am

razi1234 wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:10 am
HI.

my wife came as my tier1 entrpreneur dependant on july 2014, she got 30 month visa and she applied for FLRM visa on january 2017 and she got 30 month visa again ,now she has to apply again for FLRM in july but i just wanna ask which language course she needs to do now because on first FLRM application she had done A1 english course and the wording on that english certificate is (speaking and listening entry 1 CEFR Level A1 ) and there is no expiry date on that certificate.

now my question is : can she use that A1 certificte for this extension ? or do she has to do any other course ?

thanks in advance
Your wife needs A2 level English for her FLR(M) extension.

B1 level + The Life in the UK test for ILR
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.