ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa ...

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Babar bakhtiar
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Ask About spouse visa

Post by Babar bakhtiar » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:45 am

Hello Everybody .. Just wanted to know That i Have An EEA Visaa on Pakistan passport And 2 years ago i applied My wife visa accordance Europen low .. And they Refuse it And asked for EEA residance card ... but Now i Applied for uk PR and after getting my residance Which low will be use for my spouse visaa . Is that will be Uk low or Euorpean low ???

Thansks for help

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Ask About spouse visa

Post by CR001 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:54 am

UK law. Only an EU citizen can sponsor under the EU rules. Based on your previous posts, you are not an EU citizen.

Form VAF4A and Appendix 2.

Engliah A1 a required by your spouse and you need to meet thev£18,600pa financial requirement and adequate accommodation.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Babar bakhtiar
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Babar bakhtiar » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:57 pm

Can you also please tell me what are other requirenent And how much fee do i have to pay for visaaa pleasee ...

Thanks alot

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:14 pm

£1523 plus £600 immigration health surcharge fee.

See link below too.

https://www.gov.uk/uk-family-visa
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Babar bakhtiar
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Babar bakhtiar » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:32 pm

Thankss alot sir Really Appricate it

Babar bakhtiar
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Babar bakhtiar » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:01 pm

Post by CR001 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:54 am

UK law. Only an EU citizen can sponsor under the EU rules. Based on your previous posts, you are not an EU citizen.

Engliah A1 a required by your spouse and you need to meet thev£18,600pa financial requirement and adequate accommodation.

On your preveious post you have told me that only a EU citizen can sponser under the EU ruled .. sooo My question is that ...

1 ... can I apply my Wife visaa On behalf of May father which is an EU national .

2 ... can my wife come over in the uk if my father appply her visaa as An axtender Family person
Because i depond on my father in immugration categery .Soo can she depend on my father aswel ??
3 .. is there any chance to apply An EEA visa for my wife on My father behalf although my EEU visaa expering in january 2019 And i applied for uk PR
If i get my british PR before Jan will my fathrt will be able to apply her visaa ???

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:15 pm

You said you already applied 2 years ago under EEA/EU law and it was refused :idea:
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Babar bakhtiar
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Babar bakhtiar » Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:07 pm

Yess i said 2 years ago i applied behalf of my self i provide my all document ... now just asking can i apply behalf of my father or is my father eligible to to apply his daughter in Law visaa ???

Babar bakhtiar
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Babar bakhtiar » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:34 am

Did you get my point or not ??

Babar bakhtiar
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Uk Parmanent Readiance card

Post by Babar bakhtiar » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:23 pm

Its been 3 montha now imigrtaion have not response us ... even they did not take money out from the account which is they meant to take after 3 weeks :( :( :( :(

Babar bakhtiar
Newly Registered
Pakistan

General Enquiry About Sopue visa

Post by Babar bakhtiar » Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:26 pm

Hi .. i am sooo stress About applying wo wife spouse visa ... biscally my
father is an EEA national and i came on my father behalf . ITS been more
than 5 years i am here in uk . I got married in 2016 and that time i had 5
years Family (Member Of EEA National ) visa . I applied my visa on behalf
of me that time but Home office said you are not an EEA nation and they did
not issue visa .. but now I have Uk parmanent Recidence .. and i want to
apply for wife visaa but bymistake when we fill up the parmanent residensy
form we did not mention that i am married sooo is there will be any isaue
about that ??any good suggestion please i am sooo stuck :( I will be Very thankful if you do this favour ..

Kindly Regards

Babar

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: General Enquiry About Sopue visa

Post by CR001 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:29 pm

Topics merged.

The advice you have already been given in October has not changed.
CR001 wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:54 am

Char (CR001 not Casa)

Babar bakhtiar
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Babar bakhtiar » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:39 pm

Yes but now i have uk Residensy and i want to bring her over on my behalf As now i am a british citizen . But my topic is that we previous mention by mistake that i am not married ... now if i apply for visa wont it make any diffrene ??

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:50 pm

Babar bakhtiar wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:39 pm
Yes but now i have uk Residensy and i want to bring her over on my behalf As now i am a british citizen . But my topic is that we previous mention by mistake that i am not married ... now if i apply for visa wont it make any diffrene ??
It is the same visa, VAF4A and Appendix 2, with all the same requirements already mentioned.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Babar bakhtiar
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Babar bakhtiar » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:30 pm

I understand what you trying to say ... thanks alot
But what i am saying is by Mistake we had write in the form that i am not married ... then after i get the residensy .. now if i apply wife visaa will not make they any issue .?? Or it does not matter ?? Any risk here ??

Babar bakhtiar
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Babar bakhtiar » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:52 pm

Hello ,
I want to ask about spouse visaaa fee for 2019 . I heard that is £ 3040 now . Is that right ?? Can anyone help me out as i am sooo stressed out ..... thanks .

Casa

Post by Casa » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:17 pm

Babar bakhtiar wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:52 pm
Hello ,
I want to ask about spouse visaaa fee for 2019 . I heard that is £ 3040 now . Is that right ?? Can anyone help me out as i am sooo stressed out ..... thanks .
You're confusing the fees for an Adult Dependent visa. The visa fee for a Spouse Settlement visa is currently £1,523 + £1,200 NHS surcharge = £2723. Your spouse will have to apply for an extension visa at the end of the initial 2.5 year period, when visa fees & NHS surcharge will be due again.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Babar bakhtiar
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Babar bakhtiar » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:35 pm

Yeah i heard the same . Recently i went to immigration advicer for my wife spouse visa . He done my application and said your nhs charge is £1200 but when i see my online in my bank they took 1290 . Then i ask him why they took 90 quid extra he said they charge this for tax and then visaa fee he told willl be £1700 then again i check my account they took £1750 . He said again this is their charge .... is that true immigration have tax on them payments ???

Casa

Post by Casa » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:28 am

Babar bakhtiar wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:35 pm
Yeah i heard the same . Recently i went to immigration advicer for my wife spouse visa . He done my application and said your nhs charge is £1200 but when i see my online in my bank they took 1290 . Then i ask him why they took 90 quid extra he said they charge this for tax and then visaa fee he told willl be £1700 then again i check my account they took £1750 . He said again this is their charge .... is that true immigration have tax on them payments ???
The visa fee for a Spouse Settlement visa is not £1700, it's £1523 as I posted earlier. :idea: No, tax isn't charged on visa fees. Who were the payments made to....the Home Office or your immigration adviser :?:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Babar bakhtiar
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Babar bakhtiar » Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:14 am

The payment made to home office direct he ask for my bank details and make a payment online to home office he made 2 transitictions . He might applied for family sattlement visa or something else . In that case can i get my money refund ???

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:33 am

There is no tax rather higher exchange rate of currency HO has the policy of charging 4% above of the Bloomberg opening rate. But still in my view you have been charged quite higher perhaps your bank might have charged too because application fee is paid usually in local currency of the applicant.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Casa

Post by Casa » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:25 am

seagul wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:33 am
There is no tax rather higher exchange rate of currency HO has the policy of charging 4% above of the Bloomberg opening rate. But still in my view you have been charged quite higher perhaps your bank might have charged too because application fee is paid usually in local currency of the applicant.
Yes, there is often a difference in the local currency exchange rate but a difference of £177 is excessive :!:

I wonder if there is a copy of the payment form? Something doesn't add up (no pun intended). How did the solicitor arrive at a fee of £1700 for a Spouse visa :?
(Casa, not CR001)

Babar bakhtiar
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Babar bakhtiar » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:15 am

Hi Everyone .. I am worried about my wife visa which is applied about 2
months ago . Still i did not get any response ... can anybody let me know
that while i have applied for my wife visa which is a pakistani National
and living in Pakistan . Can i go to pakistan and see her now ?? I have my
All orignal docoument with me . Is there will be any issue if i go see her
now ?? Ans me plzzz . Its an emergency

Casa

Post by Casa » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:30 am

Babar bakhtiar wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:15 am
No issue, you are free to travel.
(Casa, not CR001)

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:00 pm

Babar bakhtiar wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:15 am
Make sure to keep your roaming service on.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.