ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintenance Requirements for family

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

xeroxabcshaikh

Maintenance Requirements for family

Post by xeroxabcshaikh » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:01 am

Hi friends

I am settled person in uk and now I want to apply my wife and son visa. What’s is the maintenance requirements and is it possible that 18600 I can show from my job and is it possible the rest of Amount I can show as a self employed? Any complication? I am working in a bakery where my earning is 18,600 and part time I work for Uber eats since this April 2019 and my Uber payments comes direct into my bank account and yet I am not registered as a self employed. I need to registered ASAP or any time before April 2020?

physicskate
Diamond Member

Re: Maintenance Requirements for family

Post by physicskate » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:30 am

xeroxabcshaikh wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:01 am
Hi friends

I am settled person in uk and now I want to apply my wife and son visa. What’s is the maintenance requirements and is it possible that 18600 I can show from my job and is it possible the rest of Amount I can show as a self employed? Any complication? I am working in a bakery where my earning is 18,600 and part time I work for Uber eats since this April 2019 and my Uber payments comes direct into my bank account and yet I am not registered as a self employed. I need to registered ASAP or any time before April 2020?
I'm afraid that won't work to meet the financial requirements. Self employment cannot be combined with employment. In addition, you would need a complete financial year (as a minimum) of self employment to meet the documentation requirements for self employment categories.