ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Flrm. can i go for appointment after visa expiry

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

razi1234
- thin ice -

Is my wife eligible to apply for FLR(m) second extension or ILR?

Post by razi1234 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:55 am

thanks in advance for help ..
my wife came in Uk july 2014 as my dependant and i had tier1 entrepreneur visa that time,,she had 2.5 years visa and after that visa she applied for FLR(m) and she got another 2,5 years visa until july 2019 ..

1 = now my question is that she is living in Uk more then 5 years,do she still needs to apply for FLR(m) second extension for another 2.5 years or there is any other option for her llike ILr etc?
RAZI

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Is my wife eligible to apply for FLR(m) second extension or ILR?

Post by seagul » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:39 am

razi1234 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:55 am
thanks in advance for help ..
my wife came in Uk july 2014 as my dependant and i had tier1 entrepreneur visa that time,,she had 2.5 years visa and after that visa she applied for FLR(m) and she got another 2,5 years visa until july 2019 ..

1 = now my question is that she is living in Uk more then 5 years,do she still needs to apply for FLR(m) second extension for another 2.5 years or there is any other option for her llike ILr etc?
Her previously spent time on tier1 entrepreneur dependant visa wont be counted towards 5 years needs for ILR under spouse visa. She will need another FLRM extension.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

razi1234
- thin ice -

Flrm. can i go for appointment after visa expiry

Post by razi1234 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:35 am

my wife visa gonna expire on 30th july 2019, if i do apply online now but they give me appointment after 30th july2019 .. is that would be ok ? or do i have to attend bio metric or scaning documents appointment within her validity of visa ?flrm extension
RAZI

KatieWills
Wales

Re: Flrm. can i go for appointment after visa expiry

Post by KatieWills » Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:52 pm

You have to send the application and pay the IHS and visa fees before her visa runs out. You can attend the biometric after the visa expiry date.
Be humble for you are made of earth, be noble for you are made of stars.