ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa additional documentation email

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Maha101
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Spouse visa additional documentation email

Post by Maha101 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:45 pm

Hello i received an email for additional documents which we already got scanned on their system with all other documents don't know if they over looked it or the one who scanned it did not do it properly any way i am really freaking out now just few questions on my mind.

1- Mine is a priority application so how long after they have received the required documents they start looking at it again and make decision?

2- Do they make a checklist of documents that are missing and then review the whole file after they have received those documents or they go through everything 1st and if everything else is fine then they require what ever they think is missing?

Kimn

Re: Spouse visa additional documentation email

Post by Kimn » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:44 pm

Did you scan the docs yourself or through VFS?

What was missing?

I think they might go through it then ask for what’s missing?

I’ve done Priority too and going by your timeline they could still ask me for docs.

Maha101
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Maha101 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:48 pm

Hey thank you for your reply.

We did it through VFS.

Me and my husband we are both previously divorced they have asked for both of ours divorce documents.

Which we did add with everything else but god knows how they missed it may be we put it on wrong segment i guess we put it on relationship evidence segment just below our nikkah nama.

Kimn

Post by Kimn » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:18 pm

Maha101 wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:48 pm

We did it through VFS.

Me and my husband we are both previously divorced they have asked for both of ours divorce documents.

Which we did add with everything else but god knows how they missed it may be we put it on wrong segment i guess we put it on relationship evidence segment just below our nikkah nama.
I would have put it in the same section tbh. I’m not sure if if they print all the docs or just view on screen/print the main docs.

How soon did you email them back? I think you should hear back within the 6 weeks, they’re straight forward docs so shouldn’t need looking into.

Maha101
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Maha101 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:17 am

I know right if they really looked through it then they would have already come up with a decision but uhh what can we do. They emailed us on Friday (19th july) we sent them the documents on Monday early morning (22nd July)

Yes we are expecting a reply with in a week because our 5 weeks are over already and yes true they are straight forward documents.

What is your timeline and where are you applying from? And all the very best you will soon hear a good news hopefully :)

The waiting period is so nerve wrecking TBH.

Maha101
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Maha101 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:40 am

Kimn wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:18 pm
Maha101 wrote:

We did it through VFS.

I would have put it in the same section tbh. I’m not sure if if they print all the docs or just view on screen/print the main docs.

How soon did you email them back? I think you should hear back within the 6 weeks, they’re straight forward docs so shouldn’t need looking into.

Hey just an update i got a text that my processed application has been received and i went to get it. Visa was granted .

Kimn

Post by Kimn » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:38 pm

Maha101 wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:40 am
Kimn wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:18 pm
Maha101 wrote:

We did it through VFS.

Hey just an update i got a text that my processed application has been received and i went to get it. Visa was granted .
We have applied from Pakistan. Ma Sha Allah that’s great news! Really pleased for you. It looks like Priority visas are getting a decision around the 5 week mark at the mo. Congratulations 😊

Maha101
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Maha101 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:49 pm

Thank you sooo muchhhh 🙏🏻 Hopefully you will hear from them soon too. Keep updating 🙂

Kimn

Post by Kimn » Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:19 pm

Maha101 wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:49 pm
Thank you sooo muchhhh 🙏🏻 Hopefully you will hear from them soon too. Keep updating 🙂
Thank you will do 😊

Also did you apply via visa4uk or Access UK and did you submit an appendix 2?