ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to choose priority settlement?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Bobtb
Newly Registered
China

How to choose priority settlement?

Post by Bobtb » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:51 pm

Sorry if elsewhere but I've searched and found nothing.

How do I choose priority settlement - must I finish and pay for the visa application on the gov.uk website and then register on VFS and pay there? Or, pay for priority on VFS and then apply on gov website?

Because I was told that once lodged, the priority can't be added!

Thanks very much for any guidance!

Kimn

Re: How to choose priority settlement?

Post by Kimn » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:35 pm

Bobtb wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:51 pm
Sorry if elsewhere but I've searched and found nothing.

How do I choose priority settlement - must I finish and pay for the visa application on the gov.uk website and then register on VFS and pay there? Or, pay for priority on VFS and then apply on gov website?

Because I was told that once lodged, the priority can't be added!

Thanks very much for any guidance!
I selected Priority on the gov website when I submitted the application. I have read on here someone changing their application to Priority at the biometric appointment.

Bobtb
Newly Registered
China

Post by Bobtb » Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:32 am

Thanks, sorry to be particular but did it say 'priority settlement' exactly? I've seen some confusion about the options there...

Kimn

Post by Kimn » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:49 pm

Bobtb wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:32 am
Thanks, sorry to be particular but did it say 'priority settlement' exactly? I've seen some confusion about the options there...
Sorry I can’t remember if it mentioned settlement I don’t think it did. Although I think it did say priority and and standard with the two different prices