ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa IHS fees

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

danyzix
Newly Registered
India

Spouse Visa IHS fees

Post by danyzix » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:08 pm

Hi,
I have recently got an ILR which is valid till 31/12/2024 and I've been filling up a spouse visa application form for my wife and have not been sure what option to select at the IHS payment part of the appliction when it asks "Are you applying to join or remain with a person already in the UK? Add this peson's details.

If I ignore this section and move on then it shows the correct amount for a single applicant of around £1200 but since I'm not a UK or EEA citizen, i tried filling my information plus my ILR expiry date. Once I do that, the cost comes more than £2000. She is applying from India, so the cost is an estimation from what it's shown in INR.
Could someone please help with what should I do here. I've tried filling the whole application multiple times from start but still end up with the same choices.

Hypn0toz3d
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Spouse Visa IHS fees

Post by Hypn0toz3d » Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:45 pm

Whenever you choose visa expiry date. Mention the date for next 2.5 years and the next page will show 1200£ rather than 2000 or 4000£. For example 31/12/2022 not 2024 for your ILR expiry.