ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Child Visa application

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

habid10183
Newly Registered

UK Child Visa application

Post by habid10183 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:59 am

Hello everyone,

I have applied for a UK visa for my wife and that went through fine. However, when we are trying to complete our daughter's application we get an error message on the IHS payment page. It gives us an error code "ERROR ID: DCJ-IF101-302"

I called the call centre and they were not helpful. I emailed them and they said they will get back to us within 15 working days! My wife's appointment for her biometrics is on 01.12.19

This is the full error message - "Something went wrong
There was a problem transferring you to the Immigration Health Surcharge website. You will not be able to continue your application until this problem has been fixed.
Contact us
Please contact us with the following information:
Error ID: DCJ-IF101-302
Your name"

Has anyone else had this problem?
Can anyone suggest any solutions please

Thank You

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: UK Child Visa application

Post by seagul » Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:21 pm

habid10183 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:59 am
Hello everyone,

I have applied for a UK visa for my wife and that went through fine. However, when we are trying to complete our daughter's application we get an error message on the IHS payment page. It gives us an error code "ERROR ID: DCJ-IF101-302"

I called the call centre and they were not helpful. I emailed them and they said they will get back to us within 15 working days! My wife's appointment for her biometrics is on 01.12.19

This is the full error message - "Something went wrong
There was a problem transferring you to the Immigration Health Surcharge website. You will not be able to continue your application until this problem has been fixed.
Contact us
Please contact us with the following information:
Error ID: DCJ-IF101-302
Your name"

Has anyone else had this problem?
Can anyone suggest any solutions please

Thank You
Until near past the system was mistakenly awarding exemption to none-British minor dependants/kids from IHS but subsequently HO sends a link to pay the IHS. Just keep trying.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

habid10183
Newly Registered

Post by habid10183 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:56 am

I am going to keep trying. My lawyer said the online child application has lots of issues and thinks they have amended the form so the applicant makes the IHS payment during the application process rather than sending the link later on.
I'm going to have to rearrange my wife's biometrics appointment for the end of next week and hope the issues with the form are resolved soon!

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:07 am

What’s your immigration history?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.