ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Unfortunately we lost Bio card plz help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Mujahid786123
Newly Registered

Unfortunately we lost Bio card plz help

Post by Mujahid786123 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:51 pm

Dear members
Unfortunately we lost some important documents and bio card aswell. How We can apply ? I don’t even have Improve letter from HO and copy of the card.

geoeng
Canada

Re: Unfortunately we lost Bio card plz help

Post by geoeng » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:56 pm

Please see the link below for information on how to report the BRP as lost and how to apply for a replacement.

https://www.gov.uk/biometric-residence- ... en-damaged
I'm just a guy on the Internet who immigrated to the UK. My opinions are based on my experience and interpretation of the immigration rules and should not be considered legal or immigration advice; your mileage may vary.

geoeng
Canada

Post by geoeng » Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:05 pm

You will also likely have to report the loss to the local police (wherever you lost it) and get a reference number from them, if you haven't already.
I'm just a guy on the Internet who immigrated to the UK. My opinions are based on my experience and interpretation of the immigration rules and should not be considered legal or immigration advice; your mileage may vary.

Mujahid786123
Newly Registered

Post by Mujahid786123 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:53 pm

Thnx so much I really appreciate that.