ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR (LR) and dependent route visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Dineshdina321
Newly Registered
India

FLR (LR) and dependent route visa

Post by Dineshdina321 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:32 am

Hi CR001 sorry I hope I posted my query now in correct forum if not please guide me.

Hi zimba,

Thanks for your information.

1. I understood now, I can apply anytime to SET (LR) to remove the conditions as long as I met the requirements under SET(LR).

2. Do I fill the same application FLR(M) for applying outside the country and if income requirement not met under what category the visa will be placed (ie FLR (FP).

3. I understood that you can't combine 5 year settlement and 10 year settlement. What if HO give visa under 10 year settlement route FLR (M) because of income and language requirement. Can she change to 5 year settlement when the requirements is filled?

4. Point to note is she was with me in UK for a year under PBS tier 1 entrepreneur. I have only 1 year records and also when I applied FLR (LR) I mentioned why she return home country. Does that help in proving the relationship?

5. I'm might be dum here kindly advise they won't not give me visa FLR (LR) if I don't completed 10 years of legal, but in the letter they say

Here’s an abstract from the decision letter:

Thank you for your application for limited leave to remain in the United Kingdom. Your application for limited leave to remain on the basis of your 10 year lawful long residency has been considered in accordance with the Immigration Rules.

Consideration has been given under paragraph 276A4 with reference to paraph 276A1.

We are satisfied from the information you have provided that you meet the relevant requirements and as a result have been granted leave to remain in the United Kingdom for a period of 2 years.

In order to qualify for settlement you must have completed a continuous period of 10 years lawful residency in the United Kingdom

My previous history on the link post by zimba

Thanks
Dinesh.

Amber
Mood:

Re: FLR (LR) and dependent route visa

Post by Amber » Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:19 am

**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.