ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR (LR) and dependent route visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Dineshdina321
Newly Registered
India

FLR (LR) and dependent route visa

Post by Dineshdina321 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:17 am

Hi zimba,

Thanks for your information.

1. I understood now, I can apply anytime to SET (LR) to remove the conditions as long as I met the requirements under SET(LR).

2. Do I fill the same application FLR(M) for applying outside the country and if income requirement not met under what category the visa will be placed (ie FLR (FP).

3. I understood that you can't combine 5 year settlement and 10 year settlement. What if HO give visa under 10 year settlement route FLR (M) because of income and language requirement. Can she change to 5 year settlement when the requirements is filled?

4. Point to note is she was with me in UK for a year under PBS tier 1 entrepreneur. I have only 1 year records and also when I applied FLR (LR) I mentioned why she return home country. Does that help in proving the relationship?

Thanks
Dinesh.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR (LR) and dependent route visa

Post by CR001 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:11 am

Can you please NOT ask your FLR spouse visa questions this topic. You have now been asked numerous time to post spouse visa questions in the correct sub forum and not in your ilr topics!!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:24 pm

Dineshdina321 wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:17 am
1. I understood now, I can apply anytime to SET (LR) to remove the conditions as long as I met the requirements under SET(LR).
Yes
2. Do I fill the same application FLR(M) for applying outside the country and if income requirement not met under what category the visa will be placed (ie FLR (FP).
I am not sure how I have to get this across but please note that the 'F' in the FLR stands for Further (FLR is Further leave to remain). That means extending your stay FURTHER in the UK. You CANNOT apply for FLR outside the UK. As I repeat AGAIN, you need to apply for ENTRY CLEARANCE family visa (Appendix FM partner)

Here: https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... 3oQAvD_BwE
3. I understood that you can't combine 5 year settlement and 10 year settlement. What if HO give visa under 10 year settlement route FLR (M) because of income and language requirement. Can she change to 5 year settlement when the requirements is filled?
She can switch to 5 year route here in the UK by applying for FLR(M) in the UK. She then have to start the 5 year ILR period from that point
4. Point to note is she was with me in UK for a year under PBS tier 1 entrepreneur. I have only 1 year records and also when I applied FLR (LR) I mentioned why she return home country. Does that help in proving the relationship?
Your marriage certificate is enough
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Dineshdina321
Newly Registered
India

Post by Dineshdina321 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:00 pm

Hi zimba,

I'm not sure about this letter could you please help may be I'm dum here.

how do I know HO has given me which category of visa, because the letter says
"
Here’s an abstract from the decision letter:

Thank you for your application for limited leave to remain in the United Kingdom. Your application for limited leave to remain on the basis of your 10 year lawful long residency has been considered in accordance with the Immigration Rules.

Consideration has been given under paragraph 276A4 with reference to paraph 276A1.

We are satisfied from the information you have provided that you meet the relevant requirements and as a result have been granted leave to remain in the United Kingdom for a period of 2 years.

In order to qualify for settlement you must have completed a continuous period of 10 years lawful residency in the United Kingdom"

Because I'm sure I completed a continuous period of 10 years lawful residence (please check previous history posted on tier 1) but I'm not getting why HO mentioned 2 different word term here.

On the 1St point he says LTR 10years lawful residency but on bottom must have completed 10 years of continuous lawful residency.

Does the HO provide me FLR (LR) or HO put me under 10 years route FLR (FP)?

But I'm sure I didn't break my continue even zimba confirmed with some law point ie application before 26 November 2016 but your advise will be helpful to further understand the category of visa.

Thanks
Dinesh

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:46 am

That is a generic letter. FLR(LR) is granted under paragraph 276A4. FLR(FP) is granted under Appendix FM. I do not understand what you are looking for given that you have been given advice explicitly :?
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:20 am

Dineshdina321 wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:32 am
Hi CR001 sorry I hope I posted my query now in correct forum if not please guide me.

Hi zimba,

5. I'm might be dum here kindly advise they won't not give me visa FLR (LR) if I don't completed 10 years of legal, but in the letter they say

Here’s an abstract from the decision letter:

Thank you for your application for limited leave to remain in the United Kingdom. Your application for limited leave to remain on the basis of your 10 year lawful long residency has been considered in accordance with the Immigration Rules.

Consideration has been given under paragraph 276A4 with reference to paraph 276A1.

We are satisfied from the information you have provided that you meet the relevant requirements and as a result have been granted leave to remain in the United Kingdom for a period of 2 years.

In order to qualify for settlement you must have completed a continuous period of 10 years lawful residency in the United Kingdom

My previous history on the link post by zimba

Thanks
Dinesh.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Dineshdina321
Newly Registered
India

Post by Dineshdina321 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:48 am

Dear all,

Thanks for your the information.

I got now FLR (LR) under 10 years route.

1. I have not met the income requirement of 18600, how can I bring the wife in UK under FLR(LR) visa of mine?

2. Is it better to change to SET(LR) and employee for 6 months for payslip?

Regards
Dinesh

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:54 pm

Dineshdina321 wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:48 am
Dear all,

Thanks for your the information.

I got now FLR (LR) under 10 years route.

1. I have not met the income requirement of 18600, how can I bring the wife in UK under FLR(LR) visa of mine?

2. Is it better to change to SET(LR) and employee for 6 months for payslip?

Regards
Dinesh
You have clearly been given advice above on how to apply . Do you read anything here ??!
What do you mean by change to SET(LR) ?! That does not make any sense :?