ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Meeting the 'Proof of Living Together' Requirement

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

gorgon777
Yemen

Re: Meeting the 'Proof of Living Together' Requirement

Post by gorgon777 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:40 am

AmazonianX wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:20 am
The below may be of no effect
P60
Photos of me, my hushand and child.
Whatsapp Chat Logs from past two years
Flight Itinerary for Holiday
Thanks for the feedback. The P60 is an optional document that is on the checklist from the gov.uk website, therefore I provided it. The others are single page docs I included incase a question arose on the Cohabitance documents which arent 100% evenly spread out, just incase they suspect we havent had a family or lived together.
CR001 wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:22 pm
Property Owner's Passport NOT REQUIRED
This is specifically mentioned on the Mandatory documents as required, as the house is neither owned or rented by myself, but my Partner's Father. Is this still not required? They also asked for the No Objection Letter and Proof of Ownership which were also uploaded by me.

I've also been trying to book my appointment but there are no available slots anywhere for me to do so. I've heard I have to wait to be contacted by email or phone but not sure when this will happen?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:40 am

gorgon777 wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:40 am
AmazonianX wrote:
P60
Thanks for the feedback. The P60 is an optional document that is on the checklist from the gov.uk website, therefore I provided it. The others are single page docs I included incase a question arose on the Cohabitance documents which arent 100% evenly spread out, just incase they suspect we havent had a family or lived together. Your explanation suffices on the above.
CR001 wrote:
This is specifically mentioned on the Mandatory documents as required, as the house is neither owned or rented by myself, but my Partner's Father. Is this still not required? They also asked for the No Objection Letter and Proof of Ownership which were also uploaded by me.

I've also been trying to book my appointment but there are no available slots anywhere for me to do so. I've heard I have to wait to be contacted by email or phone but not sure when this will happen? There is no sure pattern that one can trend to reach a calculated guesstimate of when you may be contacted for reuse of biometrics incl pics; It is now a waiting period for getting contacted. However keep checking the website for appointment.

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Post by TODMATT » Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:39 am

gorgon777 wrote:
AmazonianX wrote:
P60
Thanks for the feedback. The P60 is an optional document that is on the checklist from the gov.uk website, therefore I provided it. The others are single page docs I included incase a question arose on the Cohabitance documents which arent 100% evenly spread out, just incase they suspect we havent had a family or lived together.
CR001 wrote:
This is specifically mentioned on the Mandatory documents as required, as the house is neither owned or rented by myself, but my Partner's Father. Is this still not required? They also asked for the No Objection Letter and Proof of Ownership which were also uploaded by me. The reason you were ask to provide these evidence was due to what you had filled in the application form so if it ask you to provide them on the checklist then I will do that but it doesn't apply to everyone.

I've also been trying to book my appointment but there are no available slots anywhere for me to do so. I've heard I have to wait to be contacted by email or phone but not sure when this will happen? Currently they are still dealing applicants who applied prior before June 30 and you will probably be contacted soon for biometrics reuse or book an appointment in future.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:34 am

gorgon777 wrote:

Thanks for the feedback. The P60 is an optional document that is on the checklist from the gov.uk website, therefore I provided it.
A P60 can also act as an evidence of proof of address/cohabitation instead of ostensibly be a financial document

gorgon777 wrote:
If the landlord is a family member who is willing to provide his copy of passport then no harm in attaching it.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

gorgon777
Yemen

Post by gorgon777 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:48 pm

seagul wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:34 am
gorgon777 wrote:
If the landlord is a family member who is willing to provide his copy of passport then no harm in attaching it.
Thanks for confirming.

A couple more questions:
1. Would a scanned paper Electric Bill be more 'official' proof of address as opposed to an emailed PDF Travel insurance document?
2. Do the uploaded documents have to be Black and White scanned or can I use Color as long as the size is under 6mb per document?
3. In terms of submitting the uploaded documents to UKVI, do I have to do this before the visa expiry or before they email me with details of booking an appointment/reuse biometrics, which i guess is unknown at the moment ?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:00 pm

gorgon777 wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:48 pm
seagul wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:34 am
gorgon777 wrote:
Thanks for confirming.

A couple more questions:
1. Would a scanned paper Electric Bill be more 'official' proof of address as opposed to an emailed PDF Travel insurance document?
2. Do the uploaded documents have to be Black and White scanned or can I use Color as long as the size is under 6mb per document?
3. In terms of submitting the uploaded documents to UKVI, do I have to do this before the visa expiry or before they email me with details of booking an appointment/reuse biometrics, which i guess is unknown at the moment ?

1. Both will carry same weight
2.both compositions are fine provided under 6 mb.
3. Until the biometrics appointment
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

gorgon777
Yemen

Post by gorgon777 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:15 pm

seagul wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:00 pm
Thanks Seagul, that is very helpful.

I also wanted to provide a Monzo Bank Statement as evidence for Proof of Address but would UKVI accept Monzo as a valid bank? I have paper statements that are stamped and signed by a Monzo representative, but unsure if UKVI like these digital banks?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:29 pm

gorgon777 wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:15 pm
seagul wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:00 pm
Thanks Seagul, that is very helpful.

I also wanted to provide a Monzo Bank Statement as evidence for Proof of Address but would UKVI accept Monzo as a valid bank? I have paper statements that are stamped and signed by a Monzo representative, but unsure if UKVI like these digital banks?
Yes it would more likely be accepted as a cohabitation evidence.

gorgon777
Yemen

Post by gorgon777 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:56 pm

Thank you everybody for your assistance in my application. Happy to inform it was successful and am waiting for my BRP to arrive :) Will update the FLR (M) Timelines thread on this.

So it seems even if i didnt have stricly evenly spread across two years, or dated correspondance from a particular time, i had evidence of appointments and checks at the time which was sufficient.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:12 pm

gorgon777 wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:56 pm
Thank you everybody for your assistance in my application. Happy to inform it was successful and am waiting for my BRP to arrive :) Will update the FLR (M) Timelines thread on this.

So it seems even if i didnt have stricly evenly spread across two years, or dated correspondance from a particular time, i had evidence of appointments and checks at the time which was sufficient.
Congratulations. Your checklist was perfectly fine and also be reminded again that any letter from credible sources bearing the name, address & date addressed for any purpose including any appointment/cancellation can be utilized (the same has been positively opinionated several times).

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:12 am

gorgon777 wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:56 pm

Congratulations on the successful outcome.