ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Passport received without vignette

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ANKST
India

Passport received without vignette

Post by ANKST » Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:21 am

Hi everyone,

I've posted previously in this forum about how my appeal was successful and the decision on my application was overturned.

I was asked to submit my passport by the home office and have received my passport today without a vignette. I'm confused why this has happened because the home office has emailed me that my decision was overturned and to submit my passport.

Can anyone please help regarding this?

Thanks!

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Re: Passport received without vignette

Post by TODMATT » Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:27 am

ANKST wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:21 am
Hi everyone,

I've posted previously in this forum about how my appeal was successful and the decision on my application was overturned.

I was asked to submit my passport by the home office and have received my passport today without a vignette. I'm confused why this has happened because the home office has emailed me that my decision was overturned and to submit my passport.

Can anyone please help regarding this?

Thanks!
Contact the UKVI helpline to escalate it to Sheffield and also try to contact your MP to help you escalate it because that's very weird.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.