ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fiancè irish visa refused

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Humaira06
Newly Registered

Fiancè irish visa refused

Post by Humaira06 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:02 am

my fiancè irish stamp 4 got refused after 2years of long wait, i am currently in U.K on tier 1 but not a U.K national, are there any possibilities that i can call him to U.K direct from Ireland or does he have to go back to Pakistan and then come to U.K

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Fiancè irish visa refused

Post by seagul » Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:26 pm

Humaira06 wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:02 am
my fiancè irish stamp 4 got refused after 2years of long wait, i am currently in U.K on tier 1 but not a U.K national, are there any possibilities that i can call him to U.K direct from Ireland or does he have to go back to Pakistan and then come to U.K
If he has some grounds then he maybe entitled for appeal otherwise he might have to leave the country. What do you mean by calling him directly to UK? Does he has any visa for UK?
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Fiancè irish visa refused

Post by CR001 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:12 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.