ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouce Visa Income Requirement

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

xeroxabcshaikh

Spouce Visa Income Requirement

Post by xeroxabcshaikh » Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:52 am

Hi All....

Very very marry chrismist and a very happy new year in advance to all of you...

I want to apply my wife spouce visa with one dependent.

I am emplyed in a company where payroll is 4 weekly. I started in this company since july 2020 and my first wage slip generate on 15th august 2020 so my next month january wage slip will generate on 6th january 2021 and this wil be my 6th pay slip can i apply my wife visa and one depepndent on the basis of 6th pay slip? please note that i meet income requirement (22400) on my 6th pay slip.

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:

Re: Spouce Visa Income Requirement

Post by Zerubbabel » Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:40 pm

Hello

Yes you can apply.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:55 pm

xeroxabcshaikh wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:52 am
Hi All....

Very very marry chrismist and a very happy new year in advance to all of you...

I want to apply my wife spouce visa with one dependent.

I am emplyed in a company where payroll is 4 weekly. I started in this company since july 2020 and my first wage slip generate on 15th august 2020 so my next month january wage slip will generate on 6th january 2021 and this wil be my 6th pay slip can i apply my wife visa and one depepndent on the basis of 6th pay slip? please note that i meet income requirement (22400) on my 6th pay slip.
Yes you can provided you would have completed at least 6 months of employment at the time of application despite you would be holding the 6 months of payslips.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

xeroxabcshaikh

Post by xeroxabcshaikh » Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:30 pm

Thank you so much seagull...

And what happen if after applying my company transfer me into another company and my current company issue me p45 and on the basis of company to pay they transfer into other company?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:47 pm

xeroxabcshaikh wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:30 pm
Thank you so much seagull...

And what happen if after applying my company transfer me into another company and my current company issue me p45 and on the basis of company to pay they transfer into other company?
Your documents/circumstances until the date of application would be mattered.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.