ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse extension FLR(M) documents for 2 years.

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

zamain1582
Newly Registered

Spouse extension FLR(M) documents for 2 years.

Post by zamain1582 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:53 pm

i'll be applying for my husband spouse extension shortly. I tried to find documents that span over 2 years from 2019 Jan to Jan 2021. He arrived in 2018 may in UK.

However i'm not able to find any documents for month of Jan 2019. My statement for electric & gas for month of jan 2019 doesn't want to be downloaded.

I do have a bank statement issued to me in Nov 2018. Then my next dated document is of March 2019.

Is the bank statement from Nov 2018 acceptable or do i have to find one of Jan 2019.

Casa

Re: Spouse extension FLR(M) documents for 2 years.

Post by Casa » Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:58 pm

You aren't required to submit a document for each month of the qualifying period. The general guidance is to provide 6 items in joint names (or 6 each if in single names), from three different sources, spread as evenly as possible over the qualifying months. Ideally, one (or two if in single names) every 4 - 5 months.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.