ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(FP) Application Documents List

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ccna-rs
Newly Registered

FLR(FP) Application Documents List

Post by ccna-rs » Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:11 pm

Dear All,
I have requested HO for a fee waiver for the 3 of us and they accepted it. Now I am going to apply for FLR(FP) in 10 working days. I have two queries from the respected members of this group:

1. As HO accepted fees waiver, is FLR(FP) application eligible for fees waiver? HO did not mention which application to apply this fee waiver code.

2. What are the documents required for this FLR(FP) application?

I am looking forward to hearing from you all.

Thank you in advance

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Re: FLR(FP) Application Documents List

Post by TODMATT » Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:01 pm

ccna-rs wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:11 pm
Dear All,
I have requested HO for a fee waiver for the 3 of us and they accepted it. Now I am going to apply for FLR(FP) in 10 working days. I have two queries from the respected members of this group:

1. As HO accepted fees waiver, is FLR(FP) application eligible for fees waiver? HO did not mention which application to apply this fee waiver code. 10 days from when you received the decision .

2. What are the documents required for this FLR(FP) application? Fill the application form and the application form will tell you what documents you need to submit in support of your application.

Thank you in advance
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

ccna-rs
Newly Registered

Post by ccna-rs » Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:03 pm

TODMATT wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:01 pm
ccna-rs wrote:
Dear All,

1. As HO accepted fees waiver, is FLR(FP) application eligible for fees waiver? HO did not mention which application to apply this fee waiver code. 10 days from when you received the decision .

2. What are the documents required for this FLR(FP) application? Fill the application form and the application form will tell you what documents you need to submit in support of your application.

Thank you in advance
Thank you for your reply.
I really appreciate this.

habib428
Newly Registered

Post by habib428 » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:04 pm

ccna-rs wrote:
Dear All,

1. As HO accepted fees waiver, is FLR(FP) application eligible for fees waiver? HO did not mention which application to apply this fee waiver code.

2. What are the documents required for this FLR(FP) application?

Thank you in advance
Hi Dear, can u please help how did you fill the fee waiver form? i am trying to fill the form for my 3 dependants and i am the main applicant but it shows me under fee waiver category where as i am a british citizen. This is the second extension of my wife and 2 children under 10 year route. I will be grateful if you could guide me. i chose the option of that i m not destitute but will become destitute if i pay the fee.

toofunky2000

Post by toofunky2000 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:36 am

Dear habib428,

Can you please confirm if you have applied for a fee waiver and its status if available please, I have also applied for the fee waiver on 07-Apr-2021, documents uploaded on 12-Apr-2021 but didn't hear from then.
Thank you,

toofunky2000

Post by toofunky2000 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:43 am

ccna-rs wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:03 pm
TODMATT wrote:
ccna-rs wrote:
Dear All,

Thank you in advance
Hi ccna-rs, would you be able to provide your timelines for fee waiver application? when did you apply and when did you get the approval? Thank you,

toofunky2000

Post by toofunky2000 » Thu May 13, 2021 10:42 am

toofunky2000 wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:43 am
ccna-rs wrote:
TODMATT wrote:
ccna-rs wrote:
Dear All,

Thank you in advance
Hi ccna-rs, would you be able to provide your timelines for fee waiver application? when did you apply and when did you get the approval? Thank you,
Hi all,
Just to inform you on my visa fee waiver, as below:
Family of 5 (2 adults, 3 children)
Applied for visa fee waiver-FLR (FP) = 07-Apr-2021
Link created and documents uploaded = 12-Apr-2021
Waiver granted for all = 12-May-2021

Hope this helps. Thanks,
TAK

ceci-rainbow
Newly Registered

Post by ceci-rainbow » Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:30 pm

toofunky2000 wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 10:42 am
toofunky2000 wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:43 am
ccna-rs wrote:
TODMATT wrote:
ccna-rs wrote:
Dear All,

Thank you in advance
Hi all,
Just to inform you on my visa fee waiver, as below:
Family of 5 (2 adults, 3 children)
Applied for visa fee waiver-FLR (FP) = 07-Apr-2021
Link created and documents uploaded = 12-Apr-2021
Waiver granted for all = 12-May-2021

Hope this helps. Thanks,
TAK
What happen after Link created and documents uploaded ?

toofunky2000

Post by toofunky2000 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:32 am

After linked created, documents uploaded. They called us for the biometrics in Croydon in person. Went there and submitted our passports along with the BRPs.
They gave us the confirmation of passports receiving on 28-May-2021
Since then, waiting for their response/update on our application.

ceci-rainbow
Newly Registered

Post by ceci-rainbow » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:26 pm

toofunky2000 wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:32 am
After linked created, documents uploaded. They called us for the biometrics in Croydon in person. Went there and submitted our passports along with the BRPs.
Thank you for your share. How long did you receive the call after linked created, documents uploaded? I submitted fee waiver application on 3/7/21, completed link created and documents uploaded on 7/7/21, until now I heard nothing. and my visa expired !

kartisar
India

Post by kartisar » Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:17 am

@ceci-rainbow did you hear back my friend on same situation they applied on 1st july buy did not hear back till now

ceci-rainbow
Newly Registered

Post by ceci-rainbow » Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:29 pm

kartisar wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:17 am
@ceci-rainbow did you hear back my friend on same situation they applied on 1st july buy did not hear back till now
No, I did not hear anything back . If your friend hear something back ,please share to me ,thank you.

kartisar
India

Post by kartisar » Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:04 am

ok i will pls you also Inform when u have any reply.

toofunky2000

Post by toofunky2000 » Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:48 pm

ceci-rainbow wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:26 pm
toofunky2000 wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:32 am
Thank you for your share. How long did you receive the call after linked created, documents uploaded? I submitted fee waiver application on 3/7/21, completed link created and documents uploaded on 7/7/21, until now I heard nothing. and my visa expired !
I guess with "call" you are referring to Biometric request. It was received via email for Home Office appointment. We went there, it was kind of checks on our family, if the application is genuine. Gave the biometrics and submitted original passports for all of the applicants, they have provided us with the confirmation of receiving the passports same day.
After that we are waiting.
Is your fee waiver approved? I guess it is as you have uploaded the documents via link.
Don't worry about the visa expiry as long as you have submitted your application within time (before your visa expiry).

ceci-rainbow
Newly Registered

Post by ceci-rainbow » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:26 pm

Hiya ,I don't know my fee waiver approved or not . because after I linked created, documents uploaded, I did not hear anything back, when I check the document upload website, It shows me status is :pending update. I did not receive any email or letter or phone calls regarding about next step .

toofunky2000

Post by toofunky2000 » Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:24 pm

ceci-rainbow wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:26 pm
Hiya ,I don't know my fee waiver approved or not . because after I linked created, documents uploaded, I did not hear anything back, when I check the document upload website, It shows me status is :pending update. I did not receive any email or letter or phone calls regarding about next step .
Did you enter any code when prompted for your application fees? I believe it was either entered or you have paid for the fees, without paying fees or entering code, the application would not move forward. Can you confirm this?
Again status pending means you have submitted your application. Did you receive a confirmatory email of successful application submission? check your inbox.

ceci-rainbow
Newly Registered

Post by ceci-rainbow » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:40 pm

toofunky2000 wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:24 pm
ceci-rainbow wrote:
Did you enter any code when prompted for your application fees? I believe it was either entered or you have paid for the fees, without paying fees or entering code, the application would not move forward. Can you confirm this?
Again status pending means you have submitted your application. Did you receive a confirmatory email of successful application submission? check your inbox.
I did not apply my visa extension yet. My situation is like this: my visa expired on 23/07/21 , On 3/7/21, I applied fee waiver, on 7/7/21, I received and completed link creation and document uploaded. and then until now I did not hear anything back.

toofunky2000

Post by toofunky2000 » Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:44 am

ceci-rainbow wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:40 pm
toofunky2000 wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:24 pm
ceci-rainbow wrote:
I did not apply my visa extension yet. My situation is like this: my visa expired on 23/07/21 , On 3/7/21, I applied fee waiver, on 7/7/21, I received and completed link creation and document uploaded. and then until now I did not hear anything back.
OK got it, you are still waiting for the fee waiver approval.
Not to worry, as your application may still in progress. As you have applied in time, no worries on that too. You can chase HO by sending email to fee waiver department. You can find the email on this forum by searching "fee waiver/destitution" and send them an enquiry email.

ceci-rainbow
Newly Registered

Post by ceci-rainbow » Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:07 pm

Thank you , but I can not find email in this forum.

toofunky2000

Post by toofunky2000 » Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:23 am

ceci-rainbow wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:07 pm
Here you go: FHR9DestitutionQueries@homeoffice.gov.uk

Hope this would work for you.

ceci-rainbow
Newly Registered

Post by ceci-rainbow » Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:04 pm

toofunky2000 wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:23 am
ceci-rainbow wrote:

Thank you so much.

munirabid
Member of Standing

Post by munirabid » Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:29 pm

toofunky2000 wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:23 am
ceci-rainbow wrote:

anybody can help.
I applied for fee waiver and received email for link create to upload documents but I tried with 16 digits user name and but i have not received any secured link by email and so unable upload documents. so i need to wait for 1 day to get secure link to set up password ? or its some issues with user name?

Mary1986
Mood:

Post by Mary1986 » Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:08 pm

Hello,
I also received the email with 16 digit but I didn’t receive a secure link. I think there is technical difficulties with the user names.

munirabid
Member of Standing

Post by munirabid » Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:59 pm

Mary1986 wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:08 pm
Hello,
I also received the email with 16 digit but I didn’t receive a secure link. I think there is technical difficulties with the user names.
yes its same issue with me , so i already send email to them to check.

Mary1986
Mood:

Post by Mary1986 » Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:49 am

What is the email address you used to contact them please?