ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa Procedure

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Pillar1
Newly Registered

Spouse Visa Procedure

Post by Pillar1 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:13 am

Hi All,

I would appreciate if anyone could assist me with my enquiry. I have looked through the pages and could not really find what I am after. Apologies if this is somewhere in the forum.

I am a British citizen and I am getting married to an Indian citizen in the near future and would want to bring her here. For the spouse visa, I understand I have to apply from the UK.

Could someone advise me which application form/ what steps I have to take to start things.
what application form do i use? does she need to fill this or i can do this on her behalf?

She will be completing her A1 English test there.
Plus the tuberculosis test, etc.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Casa

Re: Spouse Visa Procedure

Post by Casa » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:26 pm

Pillar1 wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:13 am
Hi All,

I would appreciate if anyone could assist me with my enquiry. I have looked through the pages and could not really find what I am after. Apologies if this is somewhere in the forum.

I am a British citizen and I am getting married to an Indian citizen in the near future and would want to bring her here. For the spouse visa, I understand I have to apply from the UK.

Could someone advise me which application form/ what steps I have to take to start things.
what application form do i use? does she need to fill this or i can do this on her behalf?

She will be completing her A1 English test there.

https://www.gov.uk/uk-family-visa/partner-spouse
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: Spouse Visa Procedure

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:20 am

Pillar1 wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:13 am
Hi All,

She will be completing her A1 English test there. If able, you can do the B1 English once and for all and avoid any need to do it again years done the line so far it is still on approved list.