ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa Child settlement Application

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

xeroxabcshaikh

Spouse Visa Child settlement Application

Post by xeroxabcshaikh » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:18 am

Hi Dear.....

I am a British citizen and in the month of February 2021. I applied my wife and one son Spouse visa application which is currently in UK decision Making centre since 11 April 2021.

I want to apply now of my one son spouse visa/settlement application because his British passport application was pending since more then one year so I withdrawn his application now I want to apply his visa application.

At the time of my wife and one son application my income requirements was done from my job but due to COVID 19 my company reduced hours due to lack of works. I am still completing my income due to self Employed and job as well.

My question is this that due to emergency I am in my home country and my accountant is finalised my accounts and then I will apply my son visa , how long I can stay in my home country due to my work and self Employed basis I am going to apply my son visa?