ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bringing girlfriend to UK

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Paulo19791
Newly Registered

Bringing girlfriend to UK

Post by Paulo19791 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:37 pm

Hello I'm new here just few questions my Colombian girlfriend moved to Spain few months ago and I keep going there to see her but I want bring her to the uk how do I go on about getting her a visa as cause she in spain. I am a Portuguese citizen here in uk and I've lived here for 15 years hiw do I fo on about bring her here. I know easy option is for me to go live there as I don't need paper work to live but I have good job here in uk. Any advice and help please thank you

Casa

Re: Bringing girlfriend to UK

Post by Casa » Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:01 pm

There is no girlfriend/boyfriend visa. She would need to meet the entry criteria for a work or study visa under her own right.

The only other option would be for you to marry.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.