ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP Collection

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

waleed205
Mood:
Australia

BRP Collection

Post by waleed205 » Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:40 pm

after a couple of failed delivery, TNT advised to pick it from the deport, which is a better choice for me. However, they advised to come tomorrow between 5 and 7 PM.

Does anyone know if I can pick it up today instead? Will that be OK, off course they said NO on the phone the earliest is tomorrow.

They asked for ID and proof of address, does anyone know if I print a bank statement and have it stamped at the bank will that suffice? or it will need to have been posted by mail?

Thanks for everyone's help and support..

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: BRP Collection

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:26 pm

Picked up your BRP successfully?

waleed205
Mood:
Australia

Post by waleed205 » Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:24 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:26 pm
Hi, Yes I picked it up from TNT depot, straight forward process. Big thanks to you and all others who helped advising me on the process.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:51 pm

waleed205 wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:24 pm
AmazonianX wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:26 pm
Hi, Yes I picked it up from TNT depot, straight forward process. Big thanks to you and all others who helped advising me on the process.
Congratulations

waleed205
Mood:
Australia

Post by waleed205 » Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:25 pm

Thanks,,

Just a few questions about he future..

- Indeed the expiry date was shortened to 31/12/2024 although the communicated approved date is later than that. Note sure what will happen then.
- for ILR, is the requirement the same? i.e. documents showing cohabitation, salary and/or cash savings, etc. Will I also have to pay IHS surcharge?
- The approval email says FLR-M, this means 5-year route, right?
- Which ILR set I should be reading?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:48 pm

waleed205 wrote:
Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:25 pm
Thanks,,

Just a few questions about he future..

- Indeed the expiry date was shortened to 31/12/2024 although the communicated approved date is later than that. Note sure what will happen then. A new system will be rolled out and hopefully in time enough.
- for ILR, is the requirement the same? i.e. documents showing cohabitation, salary and/or cash savings, etc. Will I also have to pay IHS surcharge? Yes, no IHS payment though.
- The approval email says FLR-M, this means 5-year route, right? Correct
- Which ILR set I should be reading? SET M